Anyone else having this problem? I can log in other chars. I was in Bastion leveling, went to pick a flower, jumped off a cliff to get back to the quest area DC. Now I log in and see myself on my mount and it kicks me right away every time. If it’s the area that’s bugged and not my char I don’t want to have to wait 3-4 days with a ticket for a GM to move me…this is very annoying.

5 Likes

same prob for me

seriously help? GM anywhere? Or were they all fired? Opening a ticket isn’t possible with the wait times…

No GMs on the forums. Only through tickets via the Support link.

If you haven’t given the self-service option a try, that would be my first suggestion.

2 Likes

Same here, I took the quest that send you to the Bastion and I am now stuck in the flight path. I was kicked back to character screen. Now I can’t log in. :frowning:

Yup, quite a few - being looked into.

2 Likes

On Log In it takes a few minutes and then kicks me. Message says World Server is Down.

Exactly the same here. The loading bar gets to about 90% full.

I skipped the storyline with my alt and chose to go to Bastion since I chose Kyrian covenant. Upon “arriving” I couldn’t dismount and dropped, eventually, to my death. I was placed in Westfall. I have no means to get back to Oribos or Bastion. Help?

This is the same issue everyone else is having, I went through logging out and back in with the World Server Down popup, and eventually continuing to fall.

I have the same issue…how do I get back to my body if it is in another realm?

I cant logging either getting (wow51900319) error. Being happening to me for 2 days now, when i use unstuck i can log with only the unstucked character. Make a ticket, they say to me its all good but nothing work.

1 Like

This sounds like a totally different issue, Tootless. I’d followup on that in our Tech Forum. This morning - this is from restarts.

1 Like

Just to reply to what I stated, I can and did get back to Oribos, mage tower has portal.

Same problem here. Log in and inmediate DC in Bastion. I’m falling down and cant log in. Tried every single help I have found here in forums and nothing works.

Oh good there’s a thread about this. I just made a post, but I’m following this one now.

having same problem as well maybe its bc the server is overloaded with everyone in the new content

Is there a fix for this yet? After restart today I was in Bastion, fell through the world and disconnected. Tried logging back in and got disconnected. 2 hours later im still trying to login and continue to get disconnected on that character only.

1 Like

It seems this thread is specifically for Bastion. But this same thing is happening to me in Ardenweald. I jumped down from a FP into some water. When I try to log-in I hear my character start to say “i need a target” before hitting water and getting DCed. About half second as OP said.

This exact same thing is happening to me in Ardenweald. I died when I ran back from the spirit healer and jumped down off a cliff I crashed. Now every time I log in I get the same “I need a target” then crash.

1 Like

This is actually my exact scenario Feirros.

1 Like