Same problem here… Elxxon - Sargares

The same problem here. if im unable to play today and over the next few days im going to be highly upset. Jessie-Azshara

Same here, falling through the ground. Character stuck service is doing nothing, just timing out. No option to create ticket either. Dead end.

EDIT: Vrakthris in another thread recommended submitting a ticket here: https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/contact/1369/ticket

hello i just got dc’ed and when i log in i fall threw nothing and get dc’ed please move my toon

I changed the link I posted above to one that Vrakthris recommended in another thread. The blizzardCS one seems to be more generic, but the one Vrakthris used is specific to character being stuck.

Anyone having issues logging in to game server? I get there and my game crashes and I have to reboot my laptop. I was playing this morning and now can’t, I’m assuming has to do with server downtime?

No. If a realm was offline it would say so, or it wouldn’t be available in your list.

If the client is crashing, Ripdoe, that sounds like something else entirely. I’d recommend visiting the Technical support forum. They may be able to better help troubleshoot that with you.

1 Like

Any updates on this issue? (i.e getting the unstuck feature to work again) Not trying to be that guy, but today is one of the only days of the week I get to play. Just curious if I should stop trying for the day or anything. <3

If the Unable to Move option is timing out on you, I’d recommend submitting a ticket using the link Nexiom provided earlier.

1 Like

The Stuck character service is now showing me a list of my characters which is good, never got this far before. Though clicking the character that is stuck doesn’t go anywhere.

Looks like it’s working again. I was able to move my char successfully.

2 Likes

Hi, I have the same issue since almost 2 days. I log my character, and I get disconnected straight away.

It happens only on one of my shadowlands characters, all the other charaters are working correctly. Error is always the same WOW51900319.

I tried restart pc, log in/out, use network cable instead of wifi, changing graphic settings, nothing worked. So at the moment I have purchased Shadowlands, but can’t play any Shadowlands.

Could you please have a look?

I’m on Barthilas server.

Thank you

Appreciate you, have a good rest of your Thanksgiving and holidays <3 <3

2 Likes

That’s generally just a disconnection message, Coolblade. You’ll want to try the following:

If it persists, visit our Technical Support forum for troubleshooting advice.

1 Like

Same problem here. It happened Tuesday night and I got DC’d and would get instant login screen when logging in my main in Bastion…

Figured it would go away and havent played since, went to just log in and im still being DC’d.

I sent in a ticket maybe the character just needs moved?

Just started experiencing this issue. I am dead running back to retrieve my body, “jumped off a cliff to get back to the quest area” (as mentioned by OP) and keep getting disconnected.

Worked like a charm. Thanks for the post. I was lost without it.

I’ve been having that same issue since this morning. I don’t even have the option to switch toons, I click login and it’s auto DC

I have kinda the same problem but mine is that when I’m on bastion my game crashes every time. I’ve done every quest on the other places and nothing happens! The moment I land on bastion my game crashes :confused: