Live Developer Q&A Thursday, January 24 – Submit Your Questions

Join us live on Twitch.tv/Warcraft Thursday, January 24, at 11:00 a.m. PST, as we sit down with Game Director Ion Hazzikostas for our next live developer Q&A, where he’ll be answering your Tides of Vengeance part 2 questions.

You can submit your questions here in this thread or on Twitter by using the hashtag #WarcraftQA.

As a reminder, please keep your questions short (40 words or less) so that we can get to as many questions as possible. We look forward to you joining us live on Thursday!

7 Likes

Any new details about the next Allied Races (after Zandalari Trolls and Kul Tiran Humans)?

147 Likes

Why is it taking alot longer for flying to be added for BFA? Compared to the amount of time it was added in legion was alot sooner.

71 Likes

Why?

/moo :cow:

10 Likes

I’ve greatly enjoyed the 30% rewards bonus as alliance for War Mode and almost never take it off. There’s a lot of excitement when during incursions when battles organically occur however the server lag is almost unbearable. Is anything being done about server stability? Servers seem to be unable to handle more than a dozen people on screen and it never used to be this bad.

41 Likes

How do you feel Epic Battlegrounds have settled into the instanced PvP ecosystem?

Excited to see Wintergrasp come back as well as Ashran, are there any future plans you can share?

11 Likes

Class design is hurting this expansion. When can we have the talk about it?

207 Likes

Why should alliance players have faction pride. W hen the new raid isn’t a real win for the alliance. But only used to further horde story.

60 Likes

Any insight to making servers playable when open world pvp occurs or is the monstrous lag here to stay?

39 Likes

No it’s not love my class and many others are in a great state

4 Likes

So when does the actual expansion start? We’ve been in beta for a long time.

146 Likes

What is the team’s current thoughts on the GCD changes?

Classes and combat feel so much worse than any recent expansion.

126 Likes

With Horde and Alliance players switching to the opposite faction during parts of Battle for Dazar’alor and since the addition of Mercenary mode for battle grounds, is it a possibility for LFD and LFR that we can be grouped with members of the opposite faction and have our characters swap. Perhaps with a toggle added that gives us the choice to or not.

18 Likes

Who decided the KulTiran boomchicken should be a thing? The Ztroll Balance form is awesome looking. We have the wickerman model in Drustvar that would have been awesome!

41 Likes

Is there any reason at all for me to continue to play Alliance other than my personal preference for the faction?
Also - Bee Mount - have you forgotten or should I just get used to my stable of horses?

45 Likes

Can alliance get some more development, by having someone else take over leading the alliance. Like Genn, or the dwarves, or the nightelves? Why does the horde get different leaders when the alliance get stuck with humans /stormwind always in charge?

21 Likes

Really, best beta of all time then. Feels like the first patch of an expansion to me

6 Likes

Titanforging makes gear feel incredibly unrewarding, is there any possibility for the Development team to reconsider thier stance on the subject?

98 Likes

Not that it matters because the questions will be softballs about pet battle and such and the serious ones will be ignored but here goes nothing.

My sub is ending in 6 days and I have no interest in sticking around without major changes. What major changes will be coming to win the millions of lost subs back?

61 Likes

Question: Will the tuning of mythic plus dungeons, keyed +10 and under, be addressed/reduced so that average players can actually succeed in these dungeons?

28 Likes