Response to the LIVE Q/A

I don’t even know why they even bother posting on the forums about upcoming Q/A’s if they’re not even going to bother taking any questions from the forums to answer.
[Live Developer Q&A Thursday, January 24 – Submit Your Questions] 729 replies to this tread

• an none of the questions from it were even brought up

[https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/live-developer-q-a-thursday-january-24-submit-your-questions/22122] 119 replies to this thread

• an again none of the questions from it were ever brought up

Then to top it all off, no CM or developer even bothered to read either forum Q/A thread and post responses to any of the questions after the Q/A was over, to address the questions on them. Instead they focused their entire attention on "TWITTER"questions ONLY. and locked down both threads with no response.

If twitter is the only form of social media you’re going to read, and respond to, then shut these useless forums down and integrate the TWITTER into the game website so every question asked from the games site has a chance of being read and responded to, and not just twitterverse

It’s crap that the good questions posted on both forum threads were totally ignored, both by none of the questions being brought up nor a CM response to them.

6 Likes

Should’ve tweeted a question while in game afking a warfront.

Patch 6.1 never forget

2 Likes

Don’t forget to include a selfie in that tweet.

1 Like

Yea, I don’t even know why I bothered asking a question even though I knew they weren’t going to pick mine.

1 Like

It’s just really sad. They say they want to work on communication with the player-base, but when we try to voice our concerns with them via the forums in their Q/A post asking for questions, it goes totally ignored. Not only did they not bring up any of the questions from either forum thread, but they didn’t even bother to answer any of the questions an concerns brought up in the threads themselves. They just locked them up, and forgot all about them.

Pretty sure there was a question answered that was from someone named Wasselin. I’ve seen that name on the forums. I can go try and track it down if you doubt it was a forum question, but that right there contradicts the idea that no questions from the forum were answered.

Have you checked which ones were from where? Or is this just unrest because your question in particular didn’t get answered?

1 Like

Or maybe, just maybe, they answer the same questions they’ve already answered multiple times.

Only 1 Q&A felt like it was a sincere and honest Q&A and that was the one when Ion was by himself a few months ago. They should stop doing these. Absolute waste of time.

I noticed it, none of the questions from forums were taken. I feel it’s pre scripted.

Well despite being a CM do you think lore would willingly engage with the community?

1 Like

Most of the questions asked in the first thread you linked have already been answered or are jokey “LuL beta for Azeroth”