Submit Your Questions to the Live Developer Q&A!

This a chance as good as any to get a response, if enough of us submit questions and fail to receive a response we’ll know where developers stand.

Any and all Issues with druids as they are right now (preferably functional issues as opposed to cosmetic) need to be posted on that form or tweeted.

Otherwise there just won’t be enough noise to warrant a response.

EDIT: Make sure you post on the official Blue post or on twitter and not here!

1 Like

What was the reasoning behind random minion recruitment for the orderhall followers, I find myself constantly starved for ranged minions while I almost always have enough melee or mounted troops.
Why not just let the players decide what they want to recruit, that way at least the option between instant recruitment and 2 extra barracks slots becomes a meaningful option rather than a one sided decision.

Why has flying not been given back to us yet? Can you be honest in your answer and tell us if you are using this as a gating mechanism to keep us from playing the way we enjoy it?

Hey I could be wrong, but Your questions need to be submitted to the thread linked in the blue post. Not on the druid forum aye.
Go be heard!

1 Like

Good questions! Make sure to post these on the official Blue post!

1 Like

Guardians, ROLL OUT!

1 Like

What Happened to Zandalari Warlocks?

2 Likes

How long more is it going to take for you to address the WM imbalance issues on Oceanic servers. The alliance out number the horde in WM greatly for several weeks now and you are still awarding them a 30% buff.

Incursions are unplayable and we are forced to turn WM off just to clear the WQs. and YET the alliance are still geting a 30% bonus buff for several weeks now. Clearly favourism here.

2 Likes

When can we talk about the randomness of the rewards from the assaults. My druid has an ilvl of 364, a ilvl 355 piece of gear isn’t going to help her in anyway. Is there a way that that can be stabilized?

why didnt you introduce ogres with bfa when they where part of the original horde?

2 Likes

Are there any plans to possibly add trinkets and rings as part of the emissary rewards?

Do you think its unfair for alliance to get a piece of 400 gear and the horde isnt able to get it

1 Like

Why are there no legendaries yet?

How are you going to make servers and community relevant again?

World pvp is really laggy with these old servers, are new servers being implemented anytime in the future?

How are you going to get your player base back?

Allied race question, why do you keep putting high elves and San’layn in both the horde and alliance armies even though you have no intention on making them playable at the moment, is it truly fair to players who so desperately want high elfs or san’layn to constantly be reminded their appart of there faction, but not playable?, is this simply a troll on the player base or are you teasing future races maybe?

1 Like

You’re right.

1 Like

Cosmetic question about allied races, i thought you said we’d get skinny human males with the kul’tiras, if not why and can we get them for the base humans?, also can normal dwarfs get the wild hammer tatoo’s because we all want them and it seems a waste to not allow them for the playerbase, if we aren’t getting wild hammer allied race, we’d like the option for R.p. use

I get the binary simple-minded world view black and white, good and evil, horde and alliance. Two freaking expansions now a horde city gets sacked. When are we going to burn down Stormwind? Teldrassil was a joke Night Elves don’t count. Well three Horde Cities, but no one cared about undercity, not even the Foresaken.

That’s true, this is the third time a Horde capital got wrecked lol

Ignoring the faction imbalance, why is it necessary to hand out heroic item level gear?

1 Like

The ilvl of gear that is able to be obtained without ever setting foot in a raid or M+ dungeon seems to be quite high, which in turn negates the need to run regular raids for gear as it’s simply easier to just wait for WQs to show up and daily caches. Is this something that is on the development teams radar?

1 Like