Literally 3/4 players want LFD

Yes, they are just trolling I dunno why you guys are giving them the time of day, they are literally just trolling.

Just like most anti-RDF people are.

3 Likes

Strange. The anti-lfd crowd are usually so sociable and polite…

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

They are probably the type of players that will get kicked out in RDF situations because no one -has- to rely on them and can just toss them out for their garbage attitudes. :woman_shrugging:

Probably part of the reason they are anti RDF.

3 Likes

That’s literally the same thing that Cross Realm Battle Grounds add to the game. But they’re apples and oranges as if the only thing those have in common is that they’re fruit. (Pedantic tangent now) Theure both round roughly the same size on average and have a skin protects them from damage/bruising making them idea for mass shipment and sale. Honestly I think apples and oranges have more in common than LFD and CRBGs.

Forgot to mention what started or conversation he did bring up those items not just world PVE-

CRBGs were implemented to address the faction disparity on imbalanced realms.

LFD was not implemented because the queuing pvp factions was off to one sides detriment.

Dont know what to tell you.

Literally he says. What a joke.

Get real. Please.

Is it really necessary to speak to others in this manner?

I’ll answer that for you actually, it’s not.

Its the typical response.

They accuse you of trolling and being unreasonable and then they post that.

Then call the devs hypocrites.

Just lol.

1 Like

Sounds appropriate. He did say please so I don’t see your issue with it.

1 Like

But you never did that. I’m just gonna wait for you to earn my respect.

And they wonder why Blizzard doesn’t listen to them.

while your here I was wondering on this statement?

I mean if you want constant PVP there are BG’s right.?

He’s right though I should have said [quote] Respectfully, go to hell.[/quote]

1 Like

Calling people out for their behaviour when they were responding to an insult with an insult is… yikes.

3 Likes

When bloom comes to your defense you really need to think about your life choices…

7 Likes

What would you have me do? You tried tellin me crbgs are oldschool vanilla because they came out before TBC while ignoring the fact that it had a cup a coffee at the end of vanilla but it was in tbc for its whole run. All while remaining ignorant of the very real fact that crbgs and LFD are not the same and its not even close. PvP and PvE are as separate an activity as you can have in this game.

Thats not a position worthy of respect. Its an insult to my intelligence to try that half baked nonsense on me. Either deal with me straight or just continue your beta routine of talkin crap about naysayers with the rest of the betas.

That’s the devs for you, same thing with level 30 mounts. Argue with them not me. I’m not the one who brought up CRBGs. I still maintain that RDF should be in Wrath for two reasons: ease and convenience, and it was in Wrath to begin with. Why are you arguing if not to tell me to shut up about what I want?

Quote the relevant part where you feel like I’m being dishonest for a start and just stick to attacking the argument.

I referenced how people (dubbed nochangers at the time) were against cross realm bgs (and LFD for that matter) before classic launched because posters fallaciously equate Blizzards decision to go there as “100% player endorsed” like no one would notice the loop hole they were trying to use.

Then the same poster implied the crbg’s are as vanilla as Korrak the Bloodrager and the AQ event while saying apple juice and orange juice taste the exact same because theyre both fruit. It has one thing in common but its practically the same even though they dont even cover the same portion of the game.

You used that as an opportunity to say no one cares about nochangers to which I agreed as I dont care about your nochange philosophy in regard to LDF. That went right over your head and then told me I was being irrational for a stance I wasnt even adopting. Then strawmanned me twice (gearing/toxic behavior) then told me a mere point I was making about classic being somechanges was wrong because I dont think CRBGs are quintessential vanilla which means Im just wrong about everything RDF and Im nuts for thinking crbgs are more TBC than vanilla.

Then get your undies all wadded up when I say thats unworthy of consideration.

Youre the negative element here, just incase your confused.

Also the devs… which are the ones in charge. It is easier for them to test the waters with no LFD to see how things go than it is to implement it again and take it away. I’m not against LFD but they tend to skirt around your point.

We tested the waters already. 3.3 is when they added it.