Literally 3/4 players want LFD

Which is a huge flaw in their system for sure, unfortunately until you’re either given the option to free xfer or pay for one you’re stuck in a really really cringe limbo.

The issue isn’t no RDF its server population, which is something that needs attention and should be pushed for with the same vitriol as people are pushing for RDF

And one of the things that I can do is suggest linking realms or adding in features like the RDF. So that’s what I do.

fix it no but in the mean time at least put some more of the content in reach, I did level a few alts for Prof and such and not paying for them all to move too, and his bull about being able to still PVE on a lopsided server is just moronic, when it’s so bad there are not enough on most times to form any groups.

LFD has nothing to do with Retail. It isn’t even relevant on Retail anymore and hasn’t been since Legion.

1 Like

LFD is totally WotLK. I used it for a whole year back then.

1 Like

PVE being more then dungeon running is something that isn’t harmed by a low pop server, its just not fun to play a multiplayer game solo. while you aren’t directly prevented from running content it does add an artificial barrier to entry that shouldn’t be there.

I’m an advocate for RDF specifically for old world content pre lvl 70 for almost exactly the reasons you have around low populations and lopsided servers. Blizz only looking at flat numbers of people on a server and not at the distribution of the player base between factions is incredibly rough to deal with. However its not really a faction issue as it is an overall population issue.

Apparently lfd (a Wrath system) is retail, but buying level 70 boosts from Blizz isn’t.

:man_facepalming:

4 Likes

This could be shown as a reason why the dev team have scrapped it, beyond running time walking I don’t use the dungeon finder at cap. Looks to add some potential background for why they’re looking at the retail group finder tool and not at RDF.

Technically, yes. But seeing as we spent 95% of the time in Vanilla fighting opposing members of our own realm Id say fundamentally youre being a contrarian for the sake of it.

Nah, thats just you being a big phony and I cant imagine why. CRBGs have nothing to do with LFD. One is for pvp, one is for pve. Apparently pve dont need the luxury of LDF in Wrath. You disagree. You think the added convenience is swell. Okay then.

Okay but fighting with players on the forums who like a different flavor of gatorade than you aint gonna get any results.

Dungeon are still part of the PVE content? If there are not physically the people on to run that dungeon am I know being prevented from accessing that content, Blizzard already has a solution for that issue so I’m here asking for it to be put in (or kept in LK).

if this is about his comments about a low pop server as long as there are two people on the opposites factions you can PVP it’s lame but you can do it. (but is it really what the game should be).

That might be your recourse but other options are available.

You’ve repeated back at me pretty much what I said. my position when reading your posts is one of sympathy for your situation.

I didn’t say dungeons weren’t a part, PVE is a broad term. Questing is PVE, etc.

Like what?

I’m on Whitemane horde-side - I’m not having the issues. That doesn’t mean I don’t recognize that there are issues and just telling people to pay another $25 and hope that Wrath doesn’t pull the rug out from under them doesn’t strike me as good customer service.

I added the part though where his point was on PVP if you’ve seen that.

his statements about not being able to do PVP on a low pop is just a wrong then (it’s not what the game should be but it’s still there), it’s just the same as PVE.

impeding PVP is bad but impeding PVe is fine?

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t know what you gain from calling me a liar and telling me to shut up, but I don’t think I can stop you.

1 Like

Well I didnt do that but if you want respect you gotta earn it. Telling me crbgs are vanilla because they came out “before TBC” when crbgs got nothing to do with LFD is not going to be taken seriously especially when we both know that LFDs gift to the game is the convenience and ease that comes with it.

Go to hell. Please.

this is just trolling lmao

2 Likes

First talking like like impeding PVP is a big deal but it’s no big deal impeding my ability to enjoy PVE fully, I mean if you want constant PVP there are BG’s right.

Then getting on us for blaming the wrong Dev team…

sure the non-respect is mutual.