Literally 3/4 players want LFD

Thank you, I see the differences and they do make sense. what do you think of running a dungeon finder off of the same battlegroup concept as PVP?

For the record I would like RDF, and while bummed it likely wont be implemented, I’m not gonna be a baby about it when making my comments.

Keeping Cross Realm Battle Grounds out of classic was an irrational argument. #nochanges is an unworkable attitude for many reasons not the least of which is that it is ultimately impossible.

You say RDF is bad for the game, I say you’re misguided. It adds options. On its own it can expose a level of toxicity that some players might fortunately never have experienced - but it was ALWAYS there. In Orginal, TBC, Pre-RDF Wrath - it was there every step of the way whether you had to deal with it or not.

I’ve heard the arguments about hearing - there are ways to make changes and reduce the impact on gear while still providing group-matching services to players who really want it. The rest of the arguments boil down to “It might make my okay experience worse and I can’t allow that possibility even though it is guaranteed to make your okay experience better.” Period. That’s all there is.

Im pro RDF as well. To me its too little too late to play this kind of card. Just give me Wrath as close to how it was as possible.

That being said, Im not gonna kid myself either. I want it because it would be a great help to a player like myself. Thats it.

1 Like

Does someone want to tell it that cross-realm bgs were in Vanilla?

Don’t bother, and I’m going to stop trying to make sense of these posts.

Pretty much, most of us just wanna play wrath again.

Ummmm How do you do dungeons if you’re server faction imbalance ends up so bad there are not enough people on your faction to do that PVE (your statement is just 100% False.) they most certainly do stop you, you can still do PVP (will die mostly but it’s still PVP).

No need to use dehumanizing language like “it”

If you’re on a low pop realm then you’re sadly at the mercy of server transfers and the unforeseen consequences from blizz making too many classic servers

1 Like

Thats not the point. The point is that was a change. Yes, it came in at the very end of vanilla, it was not vanilla. nochanges never rightly existed. It came in went it was convenient and went away when it wasnt. Tons of changes were made to Classic.

Does that make you right or something? You disagree - its that simple. The facts of the matter only favor one of us though.

It adds convenience. The options were always there. Grouping existed before LDF.

That’s stating the obvious, not making a case for LDF. Players can be less than cool, tell me something I dont know.

The devs said it harmed socialization because thats what it did. Did it destroy socialization? No. Did it replace socialization? No. But it had an impact because it cant help it but do that - because of what it does and provides. You just want to ignore that and promote the positive aspect only - which is convenience and what comes with it. Its a trade off being made - the devs didnt want to make that trade again.

For the record, I disagree with them. Not because LDF is good but because there’s no point to what theyre doing.

Thats not my argument.

All you can tell me about LDF is that its convenient and easier than the old way of doing things. Thats it.

Its the dual spec debate all over again. We never get to talk about how convenient and easy it is, we’re not allowed to bring up why people feel entitled to said convenience and we never actually get to discussing the pros and cons of such a thing.

Its all upside, the devs dont know what theyre doing, the players know better and anyone who disagrees is basically a hemorrhoid off satans butt.

Good luck with that.

Problem it’s not considered low pop by blizzard, has a big Ally population, was not like that when I first started on it lopsided some but not as bad (granted I logged into a full one to see and you still could not see the LFG from all the spam, on mine you can go an hour and no chat in LFG). but my point is, if there are not enough people on it does stop you from doing PVE.

The populated side has no problem doing any PvE whatsoever. Why? Because faction imbalance dont prohibit PvE.

Low pop is a different story and thats what youre talking about.

It does for the low faction side… on an imbalanced server.

You can still PVP even if you are the only one there if you’re on the low faction side, it won’t stop you, but being on the low faction side of a imbalance will stop you for PVEing

The issue there is that as long as at least one faction is healthy Blizzard has indicated they won’t take any action. They let this happen but they don’t seem like they’re willing to take any action other than publicly stating “Yeah that sucks. We feel bad for people stuck in that situation.” Which doesn’t actually help anyone.

100% of the time? What if a 10k server is 7k v 3k and there’s no CRBGs?

Oh wait, thats just further proof an imbalance doesnt impact PvE. I bet Deflux disagrees and tells me low pop is the same exact thing as faction imbalance.

how does one PVE on a server if there are only 4 people with in 10 levels of you of your faction… (and most of the time all DPS)

THE SERVER IS NOT LOW JUST ONE FACTION IS LOW YOU UNDERSTAND (unless you have some magic way to PVE group with the other faction please let us all know).

Its not like those players are helpless. None of the options are as sweet as a free transfer to a healthier realm but its not like you cant do anything.

ya you can post your CC and fix it for us all…

I already broke out the hand puppets for you dude. Getting facts to penetrate your cortex is not my burden.

ya and it’s smarter than you are, you’re sure not getting it… you paying for everyone’s server transfers.

no reason I should pay for a mess blizzard made and makes money off of.

how’s that separate Dev team going?

I can’t tell if you mistyped this or are actually serious or trying to say something else.

It was added before TBC, that counts as an original WoW feature (I hate the term vanilla, but that’s just me being weird.)

I think they’re overlooking certain things and refusing to add features that would increase and incentivize socialization so I kinda don’t care what they think other than to acknowledge that they’re going to make the game they want and either I’ll pay for it or I won’t. I will continue to point out where I think they’re getting it wrong as long as I have the ability to do so.