LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

Cool beans.

I leave this thread for a few days and come back and it’s turned into a daytime talk show complete with thrown chairs and everything (/throws chair).

2 Likes

That happens when trolls come into the thread and aren’t sufficiently flagged so the mods don’t know to clean up.

1 Like

ya this gooder ty

1 Like

XXXTENTACION - Jocelyn Flores (Audio) - YouTube

Here are some:

Give em a read through. Plenty of hate to go around.

Look even someone saying we should get our own forum! Which is what we’re doing here: Confirmed Chromie is trans - #143 by Pyromor-shandris

2 Likes

Uhm,why I linked to this thread ? come on stop it.

We took your advice and made our own space - Just pointing it out as an example for someone else. Feel free to move along.

1 Like

So you linked me in this thread against my well ,great .

1 Like

I will,but you brought me here and what is the purpose you interfered with my discussion on another thread and how many people have you done this to ?

Yep! And I’ll do it again too! Muhahahaha

Just needed an example of LGBTQ+ hate threads, and happened to see your post about making a thread of our own - Which also fit to the conversation.

It’s not that deep. Ill be honest I didn’t realize linking people alerted them? Seems dumb that it does that. Mute/Block the thread and move on if you don’t like it.

1 Like

Good welcome to my god button then.

Please don’t threaten me with a good time.

2 Likes

I’ve scrolled through a few dozen replies and I’m not seeing hate toward the LGBT community. I do see frustrated nerds who don’t want to see their characters changed, which is pretty common.

“Sift through these thousands of posts because I sure can’t point to them myself.”

Ah… the petty, vindictive children of this forum XD

1 Like

Yep, because I have better things to do with my time. You’re an adult who can clearly read. keep scrolling. :hearts: :rainbow_flag:

1 Like

It sounds like you’re too lazy to make a case. If you’re not going to waste your time, why would I?

The Troll Run is going well. Please support and donate if you can.

https://give.thetrevorproject.org/team/358578
4 Likes

“One thing I think Sothe is trying to say is, you stated you felt we should have our own Forum, which is part of what inspired THIS Mega Thread. You are part of the inspiration, and that is not an insult.”

“I hope that made sense.”
/shy smile

1 Like

You’re the one demanding proof? You’ve been given resources. Use them.

Anyway, you’re not worth the time anymore. Have a good one!

I never stated any such thing.