LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

They look fine its just all my years of doodling furry stuff I keep wanting to just move the temple pieces so that they’re more under the ear rather than way up on the upper part of the ear.

Buuuut some furry artists do it the way blizz did but man it just bugs me lol. Or artists just don’t bother drawing the temple and tips part of the glasses at all. Instead having just the lens visible

https://64.media.tumblr.com/63abf70385bb3c05dbe58d472cb64261/d5e714d62f8ac41e-91/s540x810/5278931f9988d9ba36fdfed722f2fa6549c95050.jpg

Like this.

4 Likes

“I think they look good on everyone. Even the half lenses.”

1 Like

“Just checked your Armory. Those are perfect for you. That is the style I am getting for MY Worgen too.”
/grin

1 Like

Oh, my. I’m not the only one.

I wouldn’t mind that.

I liked them best on this toon.

It feels so right doesn’t it? :smiley:

4 Likes

:thumbsup: thanks bud.

2 Likes

“That it does. I plan to buy one of each, so I can pass the styles around. Now, if we could only wear our Top Hats WITH them.”
/grin

1 Like

Gotta say tho. I LOVE just the idea of a big scary monster needing glasses.

Because just. IMAGINE them having to sit in one of those eye doctor view things and the optometrist is just going “Number 1 orrrrr number 2”

4 Likes

OMG I was just complaining about that to my friends!

Excuse me, I need to go write a story.

1 Like

Honestly if I were a gilnean I would just instantly go into Worgen mode once its time for that “Okay we need you to stare at this thing so we can blow some air onto your eye” part of eye exams.

2 Likes

“I also have the monocle. I cried when I discovered I couldn’t wear it with my Top Hat.”

1 Like

Still bummed I can’t wear both my horns and glasses WHEN THEY’RE ON DIFFERENT PARTS OF MY FACE RIG

1 Like

“We need a Cosmetic Only Eye Slot. So we can just wear them, but they add nothing, so Blizz doesn’t need to try and balance in another piece of gear.”

2 Likes

Wish our toons worked similar to Skyrim mods. I can’t understand all of it but there’s different “slots” on a character model. Armor modders use this for stuff like making cool pouches you could pop onto your armor because it’s on a certain “slot”.

But if you went with say a pouch on the back / right side of your characters hip, that slot might get overridden by something else like a cloak that went over the same part.

Now I ain’t a modder by any means. I just used mods A LOT in skyrim. But I would assume one could easily do something similar with parts of our toons like just parts of our faces.

2 Likes

“Exactly.”

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if SOMEONE at blizz is tinkering with this just because we have that new “mog shoulder armor separately” feature.

I’d imagine a similar feature could be for the whole different eye color in each eye option. Sure the colors available are still kinda set in stone but you can see the possibilities

2 Likes

“I can see them clearly. I like the way you think.”
/grin

2 Likes

I just want folks to comb thru all of blizzs old spaghetti code so that we can get some cool things added in.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t even be a choice.

I literally have panic attacks over those things.

This so much this.

I cannot believe in the year 2021 WoW hasn’t yet found a way to do this.

Bethesda games tend to have differing slots than Blizzard does, but a lot of game companies do things with that sort of design.

Though I’m very much not informed enough to say much more than that.

It would be wonderful if we had a more Bethesda designed armor to character model system though.

Oh, don’t give me that hope.

Imagine if they did the work to actually bring this game to current standards code wise… It would be amazing.

Yeah it’s not a fun anticipation

Sadly I feel like we’re stuck in Yandere Dev levels of code

( I may not understand code that well. But oh man is that game LOAAAAAAAAAAADED with bad code lol )

“Imagine a Worgen’s reaction, if they forget to put in the Numbing Drops, before they put in the Dilating Drops… Blood WILL flow!!!”
/lol