LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

Ty, I’m still processing it but I really didn’t know what to do

1 Like

Like I said. Baby steps.

Oh. And try to not worry so much about misgendering or dead naming your kid. There’s a big difference between a simple goof up as you’re adjusting to doing it on purpose.

2 Likes

I know people who would kill to have had their parents react as you have.

You’re on the right track. Like Rosenivy says.

Take it slow.

1 Like

I just want them to be ok with themselves and not feel bad

7 Likes

You telling your kid that you’ll love them and be there for them is already going to help a lot. :slight_smile:

Maybe you can take them out shopping for clothes.

5 Likes

Well we got the haircut last week

I think it was enough of a catalysts for them to tell me

So I’m guess a shopping trip is in order

2 Likes

Remember that you’re all beautiful and i love you and to stay hydrated.

4 Likes

I am super duper gay.

Wait, Pelagos plays for the other team? What proof is there of this?

I feel like this is a South Park reference…

i’m not sure. i just hear people say to stay hydrated sometimes so i decided to go with it too :joy:

He’s trans

Pelagos is a trans guy canonically.

He’s even voiced by a trans guy. As for who he’s into, eh that could be up to the fandom really.

2 Likes

Oh goodness. I hope everything will be ok. :frowning:

4 Likes

watching Critical Role
Symmetra’s voice actor is a surprise guest star so it’s fun to see both her and Matt Mercer as players. ( And Illidan with Liam o Brien )

I was able to gather a lot of resources and info today. I have some plans in mind now. I’m still feeling a little sad and overwhelmed, but also hopeful.
I think things will be ok, maybe :+1:

2 Likes

Man I’m so far behind on campaign 2. Them finishing the campaign means I’m even less motivated to continue it because now I can run out of episodes :frowning:

Oh the thing I’m watching is Exandria Unlimited. The little mini campaign they’re doing.

The groups mostly a bunch of charisma casters so you can imagine the chaos. There’s not even a rogue in the party. AND ITS STILL SO CHAOTIC.

I miss being a player in dnd and causing chaos. I’ve been DMing the last few months and now I see the other side of the chaos and its not as fun lol

Oh Matt is living the dream now that he’s finally a player in something. A dwarf sorcerer who is DUUUUUUUMB. Just pure himbo chaos. It’s great.

1 Like