LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

You know that won’t work. Everyone loves being the center of attention. XBox is now the subject of scrutany because of an optional button to use less power.

You know, just like your space heater or heck, even your phone. It’s infecting everything these days /s
:dracthyr_sweat:

1 Like

I hope a mod does it because it could also stop a troll from starting the next thread. LGBT troll threads grow so fast and mods usually keep them up so it might become accidentally legitimized :grimacing:

Don’t or haven’t lounge threads been replaced by like forum generated somehow

Like I saw the last lounge thread remade but it was like automatic by the forum? I might be confused but that’s what I thought

“That was the GD Lounge. They just made a new one, and added Part 2, at the end of the title.”

This one is made by a mod? Is Truth a mod? I didn’t know that.

“No… THIS one…”

“…was made by a Mod.”

Ohhhh okay. Yeah, that makes sense.

1 Like

“I am hoping they do the same for you guys.”

I have a feeling lounges will be around for a long time.

1 Like

“So do I, and it’s a good feeling.”
/grin

1 Like

That one is kinda dead ngl.

“We just ain’t in a hurry to fill it. It is our FOURTH one, since the new format, so we ain’t complaining.”
/smile

Which is weird because I recall them having that power saving thing before.

I do kinda miss the days where people would just find a obvious troll thread and use that for off topic chatter lol. But having actual lounges now is good too

3 Likes

Do people in that thread still play WOW at this point?

“Yes, we do.”

i dont play wow it plays me :joy_cat:

3 Likes

Just watched ep 3 of TLOU show, some pretty awesome gay rep and was overall a great episode.

So for my birthday Saturday I spend 4 hours back and forth to get my 2013 fortwo smart car with about 28k miles for about 11k

Will get it delivered to the house soon as the insurance goes through. So excited lol. Love those little cars.

Haven’t shared a cute borb video in awhile so here ya’ll go.

I just love how birds are like “Ah yes I am comfortable” POOF with their feathers.

5 Likes

My parents have a cockatoo. She’s very, very sweet until she decides you aren’t paying enough attention to her. Then you have a tyrannosaur screeching loud enough to shake the walls and rattle dishes to the floor.

1 Like