LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

Oh for sure. He also did some voices in Elderscrolls I think too not 100% on that.

I totally forgot that he did Winnie the Pooh and Tigger lol

Yeah he was some folks in skyrim. A lotta the older male characters

1 Like

I really hope regardless of your server we can play together in game at some point, I mean we always say we will but then we never do, lol. :yum: :yum: :yum:

1 Like

finally got the heritage armor quest for dwarf. gonna get that then i have EVERY heritage armor set ( currently )

1 Like

In case anyone is burnt out on DF content and needs something to grind :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Huh I didnā€™t know about this. Thatā€™s pretty cool.

Iā€™ll have to go into that and check it all out.

Hehe yes!!!

I was leveling my new hunter w furr the other day , both my priest and warlock are in the middle of shadowlands so Iā€™m very much like ugh let me just do that then and get them to Dragonflight finally cause my ocd wonā€™t let me not finish the story since theyā€™re half way through

1 Like

Trying to and wondering what on Azeroth they broke to be down til 8pm tommorow

A lot probably.

Wouldnā€™t surprise me. More surprised to see a maint take that long and only on the 1

Donā€™t know if should trust it or not but they just fixed it back to done at 8 am lol

1 Like

Yeah, I went to WoWhead to look for a written guide but I donā€™t see one. I guess itā€™s fairly new and not well-known, lol.

1 Like

Not sure how the new firbolg rep is gonna work. Turning stuff in only went up bit by bit. like gained 1 rep. then 2. then 3. etc

1 Like

might be a weekly type of quest

1 Like

Bit of a bummer then. Ah well. Least its a easy weekly

1 Like

i know but i do not see players farming for a rep turn in
the drops rates are not high or low

1 Like

I did for a bit last night. But once I noticed the very small rep return I peaced out.

1 Like

Yeah, looks like itā€™s basically along the lines of the old thongbear rep with the beads. Thing I saw suggested itā€™ll take about 600 of the drops to max out the rep

2 Likes

New monk alt ready to go

I feel like heā€™d be some scammy yoga coach. I just think of ā€œNo pilates, no more yoga. Namaste, you freakinā€™ posersā€ from one of the songs in the beetlejuice musical

Like he CAN do legit yoga instructions but heā€™s still going the quick money making scammy route lol

3 Likes

Iā€™m going to make a worgen monk in a bit and see if that invisible weapon thing lets me use my claws.

I so want to use my claws as a melee worgen itā€™s unreal.

2 Likes

Had to post here on my Human Warlock since my pink hair and pink eye color finally showed up on the forums and Iā€™m like super happy!!! :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes