LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 3)

Continuing the discussion from LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2) - #5393 by Avarie-farstriders.

Previous discussions:

5 Likes

Grabbing from the prior!

LGBTQIA+ Mega Thread and Lounge CONTINUED (Courtesy of… Avarie? Is this your fault? LOL)

Continuation of our previous Lounge thread<33

The intent of this threads remains which is for LGBTQIA+ players of WoW to engage in discussion about game related things and shared experiences.

Examples of such acceptable topics listed below:

LGBTQIA+ visibility days and issues.
Characters like Flynn and Shaw, Pelagos, and so on.
Sharing experiences and stories
Seeking and finding LGBTQ+ friendly guilds, communities, servers, and discords.

Unacceptable topics include but are not limited to:

Complaints about “politics”, “shoving it down our throats”, “SJW’S”, etc.
Phobic behavior.
Trans exclusionary takes.

If you are someone who hates LGBTQIA+ people, I would ask that you simply mute the thread and let us discuss in peace.

We do also have a discord for anyone seeking a friendly LGBTQIA+ community of WoW players, many of us are from the forums / twitter

https://discord.gg/ZuUtrNw7kz
15 Likes

Wasn’t aware the 2nd one was at the limit, that startled me seeing the 2nd locked lol

9 Likes

Minus 229 removed/hidden posts…

8 Likes

I was worried i had in fact broken something!

:rofl:

5 Likes

Eeeeey look at all this space…who wants to help me set up the billiards table?

11 Likes

Just don’t scuff the felt!

8 Likes

I’m so happy we made it to part 3 now lets go to part 4. :dracthyr_yay_animated: :dracthyr_yay_animated: :dracthyr_yay_animated:

14 Likes

its cool to see a lot of these threads still going :cake:

3 Likes

It’s great to see this thread still going. It’s one of the few threads I always enjoy popping my head into.

14 Likes

Yippee! May part 3 commence :partying_face:

10 Likes

I still can’t believe the new cap for large threads is 5K, I woulda thought they would implement a like limit on bumping a thread like the EU forums has after inactive threads go so long before they reduced an overall post limit ijbol

4 Likes

I’m glad to see this thread continue into part 3. And, thank you everyone for being kind to me in part 2. May the world and life be kind—or kinder at least—to everyone here.

17 Likes

My understanding from what I’ve read before about discourse is that 10k is the default, with Blizz raising that to 20k, except that the higher the post cap for megathreads the worse overall performance is for the entire forums even if the threads are not being posted in. My guess is that the limit was dropped to 5k simply for that reason.

But…I agree, 5k seems too low to me, especially when, on very…active…days/nights there might be 200-300 posts in part 2 of the thread. 10k would have been better.

8 Likes

Woah part 3

We’re going to have like part 40 soon enough lol

Let’s do it

7 Likes

We will if all of your gnome family shows up!

10 Likes

That would be so cute I have to figure out how to swap character on this phone. Now it’s too tall and I forgot

7 Likes

I love Rita she is so adorable. One time she told me I smelled bad and it was the best day of my life!

7 Likes

I’m getting in on this too since I have a Gnome as well. :heart: :heart: :heart:

10 Likes

12 Likes