LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

I know, I mean, Iā€™m tight on money right now. But do they go on sale often enough I can pass for now and get it next time, or is this something I should charge on credit and pay later? Lol.

Also, my credit score dropped from 755 to 749 cause I accidentally bought something for $40 before my statement generated. >:( They always generate on the 6th, but it did it the 10th this time.

capcom has sales every now and then.

I know zero about making vids from in gmae m sorry best I can do lol

But wanted to share fun with all of ya

2 Likes

I want one but I want it on live so it doesnā€™t disappear and all my effort isnā€™t like gone lol.

3 Likes

Totally get that.

Iā€™ve been comfortable in playing Undeads for years upon years now, and still will but I can already tell I am going to have a small army of Earthen.

2 Likes

Pondered making a earthen. Iā€™m not usually a dwarf guy. I played so much of the other classes I dunno how Iā€™d play a new toon without being immensely bored.

1 Like

I may, just for the beard.

2 Likes

I want an Earthen, so I will likely pay for a race change at some point.

1 Like

I made one i kinda liked in the model viewer, but Iā€™m on the fence about playing one.

Also, I applaud that both body types get beards, but i donā€™t think Iā€™ll use one myself, even if there is only like one face I sort of like.

2 Likes

lol yeah itā€™s a sad realization that itā€™s drugs and not confetti.

Confetti cannons would be way more fun and festive.

1 Like

So many things that sound fun turn out to be drugs! So mean. Canā€™t a gnome just go to a party, eat cake, steal some jewelry and go home anymore?

3 Likes

after my indefinite raiding hiatus I decided to prep my character to start raiding again. Feels kinda weird having skipped so much content and the doing it all in one go but I was watching some YouTube guides while having a word doc on the side where Iā€™m typing out the mechanics and the different phases in an outline format. One for each raid. So 3 documents each, and just one alone was 7 freakin pages long. Times 3, how much is thatā€¦ 21 pages (give or take) of raid encounter analysis. Oh thatā€™s atrocious lol

i found i just learn more easy if I write / type something down, that way Iā€™m committed to memory. but itā€™s kinda funny how im basically challenging myself to do homework just to finally get from LFR to Normal again. Why am I doing all this? Itā€™s the best way that I know how to set myself up for success rather than going in blind and putting myself in an awkward position to where I become a liability rather than an asset.

But something unexpected happened. Iā€™m having fun typing up word docs on raid bosses. Getting to know each of the character and their ā€œgimmicksā€.

Thereā€™s a small part of me that thinks Iā€™ve just lost it, but even if i donā€™t beat it i still enjoyed the learning experience a lot, and I kinda wanna do it more often

5 Likes

i would be the guy that shows up with a case of party poppers and be like i got the stuff boys

7 Likes

When I saw poppers I thought of jalapeƱo poppers.

7 Likes

Omfg, yes lets hangout right now!!! :dracthyr_heart: :dracthyr_heart: :dracthyr_heart:

6 Likes

I would love that!

5 Likes

Would rather the party kind for sure, at least those donā€™t STAIN EVERYTHING THEY TOUCH and are a bit more fun to use with less risk of brain damage.

1 Like

Speaking of wow model viewer, the rumor is a new one is coming out, updated for TWW.

2 Likes

I wonder if it will work better or worse on my phone. :rofl:

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 5000 replies. Continue discussion at LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 3).