LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

Who is triggered?

The person above who I called a clown.

Didnā€™t know posting facts, which you requested, was getting triggered, rofl.

:clown_face:

Maybe theyā€™re clowngender with clown/clownself pronouns and feel you are mocking their gender identity.

I think my last reply must apply to them too then about wishing people were more accepting but they just choose to be angry instead

Nah clearly they are triggered I put a hole in their logic when I pointed out their information is outdated by scientific standards due to it being from a decade ago

Ah. I have them on ignore so I wouldnā€™t know. I decided they were too caustic and gross to bother to read a long time ago.

Your information by scientific standards its a decade old which means itā€™s outdated and new evidence has come forward. A simple search on scientifically how many genders are there it will give you an article from the range I told you 2016-2022. Is this really hard to comprehend

I mean I asked you how many sources you wanted:

2 Likes

Neat but I never said anything about number of gendersā€¦

Back to that whole ā€œreadingā€ thing again.

This is a good source to learn about the science behind trans people.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/

JSTOR and other databases are also good sources.

Thereā€™s also at least one trans specific medical journal at this point.

2 Likes

Legit no one is denying a male born is stronger then a female born individual. But if you must know scientifically there are actually 3 sexes a third one known as hermaphrodites

I believe that the term used for this now, at least outside of science, is intersex.

1 Like

Indeed so this person regardless is now going to be in for a wild ride lmao

I mean a transwoman (if I got that right, I get them mixed up) is going to naturally be stronger and faster than your average woman, thatā€™s just a fact.

Iā€™m tempted to switch forum alts so I can read their meltdown, but theyā€™re not worth the effort.

Ah now you backpedal yes yes you said there arenā€™t 3 sexes I provided one you said there are only 2 genders shall I pull up an article from the scientific community proving scientifically there are

Please quote where I said anything about the number of sexes or genders lol.

Iā€™ll wait.

Oh itā€™s absolutely funny. They are really triggered and Iā€™m just drinking water and typing it out.

Iā€™m imagining a gnome drinking tea in the style of the Kermit tea meme for some reason and Iā€™m living for itā€¦

3 Likes