Trans Women ARE Women

Well, now you’re just proving yourself to be. There is no just ‘off topic’ all off topic categories are Games, gaming, and hardware, movies, TV, and Entertainment, Books and Comics. None of those is pure ‘anything but WoW and in relation to the players that play the game’.

Curiously, you’re not going off about the topics up not entirely related to WoW but the company that made it instead among many others. Which, just proves to me where your interests ACTUALLY lie in trying to stifle.

Except for removed posts, I’m sure you know all about that given the picture you posted earlier.
But you really expect everyone to have read every post from every poster? Good plan. Please feel free to pull up all our conversations, then.

Equating anything other than what you are is ‘not normal’.

Hey, you even reference something awful there too.

Taliesen responds to homophobes about Gay shadowlands couple - #688 by Sabbia-moonrunner take note of your wording, by the way.

Please don't add forced lgbt representation - #645 by Sabbia-moonrunner curiously this applies to you a lot.

Please don't add forced lgbt representation - #1204 by Sabbia-moonrunner lets not forget this too.

LGBT+ History Month - #2503 by Sabbia-moonrunner referencing adding LGBTQ+ characters is just ‘checking a box’.

LGBT+ History Month - #2576 by Sabbia-moonrunner of course, you say you ‘had no coice’ but apparently anyone that’s trans did?

LGBT+ History Month - #2600 by Sabbia-moonrunner of course you mention a transphobic joke there.

LGBT+ History Month - #2618 by Sabbia-moonrunner of course you’re the one that also believes one can’t change their gender, either.

LGBT+ History Month - #2756 by Sabbia-moonrunner likening someone CHOOSING violence against someone else to something that can’t be controlled.

So now that the game has Pelagos and the - #21 by Sabbia-moonrunner yet happy to use ‘cis’ against a trans character.

Pelagos. Is Transgender - #1299 by Sabbia-moonrunner more incorrect info, given how few transitioned women ‘dominate’ anything. You sure are not talking about the other side though, because apparently there’s no issue with them being on the opposite side of things?

Of course you’re always in said topics, despite not being ‘part of’ that community.

1. You’re the one that told me you put me on ignore forever, and I calmly tell people said pronouns quite a few times before it becomes clear they’re doing it to mess with me OR referring to me as ‘it’ to dehumanize me like some have.

I have, even you included. But hey, I guess you and your “LGBTQ+ friends” Would rather run people off your server like I don’t know, those 3-4 people that left because of someone else in the server causing issues with other LGBTQ+ people? Don’t think any of them came back either.

I have, again plenty. They/them or by character name, it’s pretty simple. I’ve stated TONS of times that people should JUST use someone’s char name or ACTUAL gender neutral terms if they don’t know instead of assuming too.

2 Likes