LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

Right here it seems you mentioned genders. I be happy to provide you information

Where? Pretty sure it says that I didnā€™t.

Having trouble reading?

You said anything with the words gender or sexes my apologies I was just imagining that the word gender was not mentioned at all in this discussion. Iā€™m just chilling itā€™s so fun seeing someone worked up over this

So you are claiming that I talked about the number of genders because of a comment saying that I didnā€™t talk about the number of genders?

lol wut?

Who is worked up?

You mentioned gender making the claim you never said anything about gender note the word anything means anything at all. Here look up on google what anything means

I also never said anything about google but this sentence mentions google.

Genuine question because I always see you ranting about ā€œwoke peopleā€ in various threads calling for representation or support for minorities but do you just look for threads to spread your rather suspect takes on for example why does it bother you people call for more representation and inclusivity

Where did I say it did?

Clearly it does considering you insert yourself here unbothered people ignore these threads

Yā€™know, I always wonder why my rule of thumb that you never go and assume you know someone elseā€™s issues better than they do seems to be in such short supply with some people.

7 Likes

Which part bothered me? Please point it out.

The other day my roommates and I watched the new Matrix movie. And I thought about it for a moment and realized that the identical twins behind the Matrix films are both trans.

Given that chudlies in this thread claim trans is a low population (itā€™s actually .6%) of the population or something is trans, and the chance of identical twins existing is .3%, the likelihood that an identical twin who is trans is twice exceptional. Two identical twins in the same set also seems mathematically unusual.

To me this implies that at least some part of gender incongruence (and dysphoria) is biological, be it due to atypical hormonal exposure in uterine or due to a heritable trait Iā€™m not quite sure.

Iā€™d say itā€™s probably something like a genetic predisposition that gets activated under certain circumstances such as unusual hormone exposure in uterine.

1 Like

Too bad that movie was grade A ā€˜meh.ā€™

Mind explaining what drove you to this thread in first place trust me will help decipher what is troubling you

Random thought I had but I am hopeful Shaw and Flynn is the start of more representation, when SWTOR first finally added LGBTQ+ storylines and characters it lead to honestly a lot more storylines and characters ranging from minor to main companions though wow doesnā€™t have a comp system obviously

Though I would like a continuation of good new stories and characters and I hope the next LGBTQ+ story / pair is Horde side

4 Likes

Where did I say I was troubled with anything? Are discussions on a public board not allowed anymore?

Of course not but why did you feel the need to have a discussion what was your reason

Horde needs some representation.

Iā€™d love me some gay orcs.

Imagine a quest where you are helping an orc who hasnā€™t found a mate find a mate. Then after a bit of questing and failing to find someone suitable heā€™s just like, ā€œYou know. I wish I could find someone like (some other male orc you have interacted with). I really like them. You know what, bring them some meat on my behalf.ā€

2 Likes

I donā€™t know, why does anyone have a discussion with anyone on these boards? Rofl.

I believe this is just what that poster does at least relatively often enough you start to notice them in any thread that supports representation / minorities and inclusiveness and they normally seem to be at least active to mock people who want / support that direction of things.