LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

No but you need sources from people with doctorates if you don’t have one so far The person making the claim has not provided any

That’s the thing. I’m not triggered at all. It’s actually hilarious to me.

Some middle school dropout anti-vaxxer anti-masker conspiracy theorist thinking they know more about science and trans issues than someone who literally has a degree in science and has won awards for my writing on trans issues is actually pretty hilarious.

4 Likes

Nothing you said is true. You haven’t provided links to back it up my friend

1 Like

We are mammals. Mammals only have two genders. I’m actually surprised you don’t know this. Everything else is made up about being able to switch genders.

How many would you like?

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/hide-and-seek/201207/the-battle-the-sexes#:~:text=Men%20are%20physically%20stronger%20than,bones%2C%20tendons%2C%20and%20ligaments.

2 Likes

Why are you making assumptions? It’s really sad that you have to be so condescending and flat out rude. How is what you just said not hateful but some how I am hateful for pointing out the obvious?

Ah yes anything recent in terms of 2016-2022. You know science is always updating information. In before uh no this information is correct. Science definition is always updating the information it’s constantly evolving

Lol wut? Nothing has changed unless humans have evolved in the past few years.

Ah, I see the people using the grade school simplified science are here to explain how biology is wrong.

3 Likes

We ourselves evolved from monkeys. So yes humans have evolved so again anything to provide more recent information in gender and sex’s from 2016-2022. Again science is quite literally updating information indefinitely the more we learn.

This person legit just said humans haven’t evolved when it’s further from the truth animals and humans by extension are always evolving

1 Like

That’s over the course of hundreds of thousands of years, not less than a decade, rofl.

What a joke.

The problem with transphobes is that they’re all cisgender heterosexual Karens. They’re usually the same people who consume qanon, are anti science, anti-vax, and put their feefees over facts. They’re preaching on an issue they literally know nothing about. Their education never covered how to vet sources, they believe nonsense from un-sources without checking with authorities.

Their limited understanding of gender and sexuality comes from third grade XX=Woman XY=Man with no nuance.

Yet they think that anyone should believe their utter nonsense without question.

1 Like

I’m asking from 2016-2022 information nothing you have provided such far and then you are stumped in a corner because you know you won’t find anything because again science is always updating the information. Anyone who studies basic sciences would know this

I mean sadly this person is just a moron acting like an intellectual really quite funny

1 Like

Are you kidding right now? Literally everything I posted is current information based on KNOWN facts about men and women. This isn’t up for debate. Trying to claim humans could have evolved to a degree where this information isn’t accurate in the span of like 4 or 5 years goes against everything known to the scientific world, including evolution as a whole.

What a clown.

1 Like

A clown that claims to study science would know the basic definition of science is always updating and questioning the evidence if I’m the clown you are the entire circus.

1. Gender is not the same as sex.
  2. Intersex exists. A woman who had given birth was discovered to have XY chromosomes. Trisomic sex kariotypes exist.

Being uneducated is a choice. I am totally allowed to not value opinions of people who literally don’t know the difference between a trans man and a trans woman when it comes to trans discourse.

4 Likes

Neat, but I would also assume someone that also claims to know science would know how to read as well, especially when the other person never said anything about science not updating.

Oh boy they are triggered