LGBT+ Positivity Thread

Yep, loving how the mods are just allowing him to insult people constantly while also encouraging pedophilia.

Well done mods, well done.

3 Likes

Imagine thinking fantasy races age at the same rate as humans and accusing people of something damning to shield your homophobia.

Imagine thinking it matters in anyway. Also, imagine thinking someone is homophobic for posting something not related to homophobia.

My friend sent me a meme like that but it said Golden Girls were around longer than the Confederacy and therefore we should build statues of Blanche. lol

3 Likes

I fully support pride month. Some people mistreat me for being a furry, but I like to think most people are okay with it. A lot of furries are strong supporters of the LGBT movement. Many are considered a part of it as well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, on the other hand it clearly says “LGBT” in the topic. So I guess we can just not read the threads, if we don’t want to read them? :wink:

5 Likes

This thread has so much cishet victimhood it’s low key hilarious.

4 Likes

The first 24 hours of the thread someone called me heterophobic. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQCC7MfbT70

2 Likes

Hurray for lgbt representation :D!

Edit: Wait this is an old thread :confused:

1 Like

Down vote.

I approve of this since proudmore would no longer be the lbgt server but that all servers are lbgt servers.

1 Like

2 Likes

I respect those who have the courage to be themselves.

2 Likes

I mean, is your sexuality really that integral to who you are? I can name a hundred different things that are more important to who you are as a person.

1 Like

It was enough for folks to justify killing us. So for some, it is.

1 Like

You just HAD to necro this didn’t you?

Man, as if we haven’t already been through enough of this topic.

There are plenty of people for whom their sexuality is literally a matter of life and death. They could potentially get disowned by their family, abandoned by their friends, and otherwise socially ostracized. There aren’t a lot of other singular aspects of a person that would face as much scrutiny as their sexuality.

2 Likes

Funny, I seem to go through that everyday just for being on a certain man’s side.

It’s almost as if, they’re not the only ones who face that.

3 Likes

That doesn’t happen here in the US anymore.

This also doesn’t really happen that much now.

1 Like