LGBT+ Positivity Thread

You don’t care so much…

You decided take some of your time to do a post.

That doesn’t line up logically.

I have a -insert type of friend- here, is a really old and tired argument. Do you mind if I speak for you too? Without your knowledge or permission?

1 Like

oh oh have you heard of methyl b-12? not normal b-12, but methyl b-12? they say autistic people and diabetics are missing the enzyme that breaks normal b-12 down into its methyl form. the body needs the methyl form to repair nerve damage. when i read this, being diabetic myself, i went to the health food store and got a bottle. took just one tiny pill of it, that i let melt under my tongue, and 3 days later, my neuropathy started to fade way. within a couple weeks, i no longer had neuropathy nor water retention and cuts/wounds/corns etc, no longer posed infection threats.

how that worked was - the methyl b-12 repaired the nerve damage, allowing the nerves that dilate blood vessels, to resume doing their jobs, thus allowing immunities to reach all the extremities. such a simple solution. only have to take 1 pill of 5000 mcg, every 3 days, so the bottle lasts a long time.

1 Like

hmm, i might look into that. i take care of my grandfather hes diabetic, …if theres somethin to that looks like ill be heading to town

there is. they say if the person takes metformin, ask doctor first. but i’d suggest ask doctor first and read up on any potential allergies or medicine combos. if he has had long term neuropathy and lost feeling below his knees, it could be painful , because the nerves will regenerate and if he’s been trying to walk like that, he could have extensive bone/ligament/tendon/muscle damage and he’ll suddenly feel it. yikes.

2 Likes

7 Likes

wait wut?
/10

Positivity +++

If the wait wut thing is about the confederacy comment.

The confederacy started in 1861 and disintegrated in 1865.

oh it was to the “Night Warrior gays” lol but thats a worthy thing to “wait wut” thing too :stuck_out_tongue: the more you know

Ah gotcha. And yeah apparently there’s some lgbt night warriors in shadowlands related to Tyrande’s story that takes place in there.

I’m avoiding reading on it. I just wanna avoid a good chunk of spoilers.

1 Like

Two dudes one goblet.

Proudly :rainbow_flag: :heart:

2 Likes

I’m thankful that the month is nearly over. See, there is my positivity.

Um. Okay. Whatever. Gays are fine.

I’m still trying to figure out what this particular social issue has to do with this game I play. Aside from the fact that certain people working on content can’t grasp the idea of relevance.

Because lgbt play wow too and wanna just be happy during pride?

9 Likes

:rainbow_flag: :rainbow_flag: :rainbow_flag:

3 Likes

I wasn’t aware that there was ever a need for them.

“Why won’t people just accept us for who we are!?”

Meanwhile:

4 Likes

Ooooooooft shots fired

Are we doing this again tonight?

Also calls out method for horrid sexual behaviour involving grooming and then