LGBT+ Positivity Thread

HA. Oh man you had me there. Woo boy

2 Likes

But it happens and that’s a problem. I know a dude that got beat up by his dad who then beat up his mom. Now the parents are divorced. Their family is in ruins over something that shouldn’t have been as a problem.

Edit: Should clarify, the dude came out as gay and his dad got upset…

Imagine comparing your support of a politician to the decades-long struggle for LGBTQ people to claim basic human rights in the face of a largely intolerant society. Nice meme!

The fact that it happens at all is despicable.

7 Likes

You weren’t born a trump supporter you ding dong

1 Like

The party never stops.

Oh I know intolerance, I deal with it every day, if I don’t stay quiet, I could lose my job, can’t say wrong opinions ya know!

Lost many friends, family member, and countless death threats aimed at me all because a certain person won and I was voting on what my heart told me to do.

Yeeeeeah. But nevermind that! It’s okay if I get a blitzkrieg of hate, death threats, and abhorrent behavior thrown at me! Because I’m not “special” enough.

Nevermind what I went through for being autistic! Nope, nosiree! I’m not special enough to complain about being tarred and feathered.

2 Likes

Why does this gotta be disgusting peoples favorite pass time. Nothing makes me more disgusted than people who abuse kids or their SO

Sadly, abuse happens in a circle.

If you catch someone abusing their kid and they say “Oh my parents abused me and I turned out fine” they did not in fact turn out fine.

3 Likes

Just because a person doesn’t believe in a life style or a culture doesn’t mean its a Phobia. get over yourselves! If I or another give respect we/I/they should get the same in return , even if they don’t agree with another lifestyle. I voted for same sex marriages and rights of alternative lifestyles. I did so because its not up to the American Gov nor a religion to tell a person how to live their lives! I may not agree with it, but its their right to do so, Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness is an AMERICAN RIGHT!

3 Likes

There’s gay night warriors?

Yup. Won’t go in detail because spoilers but they’re in ardenweald

If you’re not worshipping the ground at their feet, you’re the same as those who don’t like them. I learned that cruel reality real quick.

1 Like

Does it make sense? Or is it just like “Oh by the way, these people are gay” kinda thing?

It made sense to me. Same goes for Pelagos our lovely trans guy in Bastion.

1 Like

That’s why it’s one of the worst things you can possibly do in my eyes. Going after the most susceptible group to trauma which is people who still have their brains developing is despicable. It can be responsible for a lot of mental problems down the line, I would know.

2 Likes

define “makes sense”

Yeah. Me too. Dealt with it enough that my brain no longer recognizes a main personality in my brain.

1 Like

Well, Blizzard’s writing isn’t well known for being great. It’d be hard for it to not make sense, but I was just hoping It’s not like “Oh by the way, this person’s gay” and they tailor it into the characters or something.

I’ll give them credit. They’re getting better. I loved the heck out of how Shaw and Flynn were handled.