LGBT+ Positivity Thread

We’re celebrating our datamined Night Warrior gays, that’s it!
No homophobes in this thread, society has evolved past the need for homophobes. :kissing_heart:

128 Likes

I’m happy for it! Actually SL in general! This was a nice addition though!

12 Likes

Lol. Yeah I don’t care and I think there’s too many bored people who do. Get a hobby.

34 Likes

There was never a need for homophobes in the first place so I dunno what you’re going on about there

28 Likes

What we really need are more arachnophobes. Those spiders are getting way too bold.

20 Likes

But they’re cute

17 Likes

Usually one disguises the trap so it blends in.

6 Likes

lol jumping spiders are the best

1 Like

Jumping spiders are like 8-legged teddy bears!

1 Like
9 Likes

You need a time out from the internet, OP.

13 Likes
35 Likes

okay but now that you brought up Community… when are we getting a movie?

2 Likes

Just to be clear, we don’t actually know that the couple in question are actually Night Elves. After all the dead found there are not just found our world. People are assuming that Elune (the only known WoW god) is only a part of our world, thus they are Night Elves. But given we know the Light, Void and Fel are present and forces upon other words, it is safe to assume so would Elune.

Edit - Please don’t misread my intent. I don’t give a damn about the couple being gay or not. I was pointing out that there is a possibility that others are missing. The fact that they could be from another world in the WoW universe and Elune is present there as well.

4 Likes

Sooo how many threads are we going to have to deal with about this till the mods decide that’s enough and leave one of them open?

This is becoming spam.

16 Likes

Shadowlands isn’t Azeroth-specific? That’d be weird.

I have and will continue to support the LGBT+ community. I’m happy for you guys to finally receieve some representation.

15 Likes

thank odin for the mute…

6 Likes

Im a turtle-phobe. After all those turtle quests… well I’m not afraid of them I just have had enough of them lol So scratch that.

1 Like

OMG we’re all gonna die and wake up on the Other side! Although that does kinda sound cool. I bet Bwonsamdi throws one rocking afterlife party.

1 Like