LGBT+ In game zone

Mod Edit: Since this thread is being derailed with toxicity and trolling, we’re locking this down as it’s no longer about constructive discussions about World of Warcraft.

Previous thread was locked due to derailing, but I was really enjoying the discussion and the idea of having a small LGBT+ community zone just seems so cute.

3 Likes

Didn’t read the last thread but this seems like the kind of thing that could be community driven.

Nothing is really stopping people from just picking a zone and hanging out there as a community.

32 Likes

Proodmore server exists. Also you guys could take over all the underwater bars in BFA.

6 Likes

Are you forced to make those kind of thread daily or something?

Blink once for yes and twice for no.

71 Likes

While it would be cool I’m not sure how easily it would be enforced.

I imagine such a zone would be an attractive stop for trolls and it’s probably more of a headache than it’s worth.

Alternatively I’d recommend joining friendly guilds, discords and community’s. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So you want an entire zone created just for your sexuality? We’re talking about WoW still right?

69 Likes

Just go to Proudmoore, Moon Guard. I know on ER they used to have guilds strictly for this lifestyle component.

1 Like

Exactly, this is what guilds and communities are for.

5 Likes

What you are asking for promotes segregation.

65 Likes

You can do this yourself! :slight_smile: You can legit make a community and make any zone an LGBT zone. Go for it if you so desire.

1 Like

This is generally a sign that the next thread will also do the same.

See also: high elf threads #1-9,999

5 Likes

IS every other demographic getting one?

If LGBT get one, mental health deserves a zone. And, no, as fitting as it may be, the Maw is not a good safe spot for people with depression. Or anger issues.

We’ll need 2 spots for mental health, one for the cluster B people, one for the rest.

18 Likes

Go for it, but I want a zone made for Christians too. And why stop there? Lets make a zone for every sexuality, religion, creed, ideology and perception so no one is left out. This is WoW. If the game adds things like this its eventually going to become the complete opposite of what WoW is.

27 Likes

At this point, my fear is that threads like this can legitimately hurt inclusion instead of assist it.

9 Likes

I’m actually down for a zone with the eldritch horror biblical angels as mobs :smiley:

6 Likes

no. Like why? ANY zone can be an LGBT hub. Have at it.

5 Likes

Most the people that start these threads just want to troll the forums anyways to be honest.

8 Likes

TRANSformers, robots in disguise.
TRANSformers, change before your eyes.

Loved that 90s cartoon about robots. AUTOTRONS ASSEMBLE!

Cool idea though about the bar.

2 Likes

Probably. It hurts my heart to see something that I legitimately believe in so often to be used as troll or bait.

1 Like

do we have to take the gay quiz?

• do you like people of the same gender?

• what gender do you identify as?

• what do you think of the proudmoore server?

if you said
no
male
and proudmoore is toxic
then you are not allowed to join because you are a homophobic bigot

8 Likes