LGBT+ In game zone

Well, OP is literally asking for segregation… so I really don’t know how they could honestly think it would be a good thing.

16 Likes

A lot of them wouldn’t say male though because you can identify as a different sex now not just gender and its actually transphobic to nvm criticism gets people banned from places nowadays so ill stop there

3 Likes

then you’d have to make a zone for each of the 19 other sexual orientations :wink:
itll never end lol

8 Likes

The world of wowcraft will live on forever

While we are giving out zones to people who don’t need them can the ten of us that still watch MLB get our own zone too?

3 Likes

It should be telling that what you believe could also very easily be a troll joke post.

2 Likes

Why not just intermingle with other people, why stick yourselves into an echo-chamber?

A good number of us really don’t care, and we’ll be glad to have you, just make sure that it isn’t your only personality trait; we like new people and holding conversations!

If you meet any haters, tell them to lick the pavement and find people who accept you, simple as that.

5 Likes

Everything can be trolled. Your point is moot.

You miss the point. When you can’t tell if it’s a troll or something someone believes in, it should cause the person believing it to reassess.

5 Likes

They aren’t the only ones trying to undo what much of the unrest of the 60s fought to get.

1 Like

Frankly that doesn’t sound like it would fit within a T rating.

1 Like

That seems like an easy fix to be honest. Just make anyone that trolls in such a zone take a permanent IP address ban.

I feel like that would be a sufficient way to dissuade the trolls from even trying. That way childish people who cannot take the subject seriously ( like the person above me) would have to stay away or else eat a ban.

Let’s get another 404 on this post.

8 Likes

Sure we can have that when we have straight + in game zone and A sexual in game zone.

How about we all just you know…hang out together?

10 Likes

NO segregation.

6 Likes

There should be a area or zone honestly. Shocked blizzard hasn’t created a in game mount like the carpet mount but with the flag skin instead, that would be cool imo. Other games these days have skins, forum icons, in game icons and avatars that allow people who want too, to represent.

Why is it SO damn important that your sexuality be advertised to the entire world. Fine, I’m going to start cramming my straightness down your throat. I never did before, but I guess it’s about time. I’m straight, and I’m damn proud of it. Gimme my own place away from these people. That is exactly what you guys are pushing, but reversing it, and perusing your own elitist demographic where others aren’t allowed to be. What is this… 1930 again?

All you’re doing is rewinding years and years of progress.

23 Likes

Every day it’s the same type of thread on these forums.

Can you not just play the game without bringing up your sexual orientation to everyone? Thanks.

12 Likes

No it was locked because it’s a stupid idea. Imagine us pitching an idea for a straight only zone. It’d be blasted for the same reason. There is no point in exclusion for cis, trans, straight or gay, if you feel you are being excluded, report the person or guild and move on.

22 Likes

No one would even know you’re gay unless you’re parading it around in a video game for some reason. Don’t need a zone. I wish I could report the OP some more for this nonsense. Stop making the LGBT look like jokes. People are getting annoyed with this crap, you’re making it worse. Just play the damned game like the rest of us and stop worrying about your sexuality so much. Goodness.

13 Likes