LGBT+ History Month

I mean I’m just male, I’m not cis anything because it would imply I had a choice at birth.

Do you though? Even if you go through the process of transitioning, your base DNA never changes.

“It is still a choice you can make, or choose not to make.”

1 Like

Yet it’s a choice with the exact same outcome either way. Thus, it’s not really a choice.

“I give up. You clearly have a one track mind. I feel sorry for you. Really I do.”

1 Like

Not sure how I have a one track mind when you haven’t put up an argument worth altering my state of mind to begin with.

“Oh I have, but you can’t see it, for the Blinders you have on.”

1 Like

To be fair, both of you are just throwing “yeah huh,” and “nuh uh,” at each other. :coffee:

3 Likes

And if you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. :musical_note:

Sorry, just trying to lighten the mood a bit.

Oh! Thank you!! You knew just what I was going to ask for. :hugs:

3 Likes

No, you actually haven’t. You completely ignored the fact you are more or less saying an infant has the same level of choice as an adult human while also ignoring the fact that even if someone transitions, their DNA never is altered and thus they still have the same genetic makeup at the point of choice as they did prebirth, when they had no choice. It’s an illusion at best.

1 Like

You’re saying there is no choice at the same time someone else correctly pointed out the fact that you do have a choice but it comes later on. You rejected that as well. Just because you don’t like the timing of the choice doesn’t take away the fact that at some point, a choice CAN be made.

2 Likes

“Exactly. Thank you.”

1 Like

You are most welcome. And I thank you for setting me on a musical path. I so love Rush.

/lets music wash over him :relaxed:

“What if they are born with a mixed up DNA, and don’t realize it until later? They then make a choice to change to the gender to match the DNA they feel inside? Nothing about this is cut and dried. Nothing.”

1 Like

What if, instead of cis, we said “not trans”? Would that work better for you? Because that’s basically what it means. As a “cis male” you are a person who identifies as male now and was identified as male at birth.

1 Like

You are going to have to give specifics because when you say “mixed up DNA,” the most likely scenario is that you are going to die.

Uh…could just say male and female, you know, like it’s always been.

Doctor isn’t going to look at an ultrasound and go, “well mam, your baby isn’t trans!”

I’ve also made some English Breakfast if you like that kinda thing. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Male what? Female what? Is that all there is to this?

Yup, basically. :face_with_monocle: :coffee: