Lfr is bad for the game

3 dungeon difficulties is also bad for the game.

There should only be Normal dungeons and mythic dungeons.

And titanforging and warforging is bad for the game as well.

The exponential increase in ilvl is bad for the game.

Heroic dungeons should drop 310 ilvl gear

Mythic dungeons should drop 320 ilvl

Normal raid should drop 330 and be same difficulty as is now

Heroic should drop 340

And mythic raid should drop 355

And next tier should be normal = 340. Heroic = 355
Mythic = 365

The ilvls increases way too much thru expansion. As it is we might be up too million dps aoe by end of expansion.

People are already doing 300k on ptr

150 Likes

Been there done that :rofl::rofl:

Twice i might add

10 Likes

Lfr is fine.

182 Likes

Your nuts. Being able to help 30 people in less then a minute hook up to down a world boss is phenomenal.
Not everyone has a work schedule to match guild raid times so I intend to que for 10 man Uldir today.
I just wish their was an edit feature for LFR so you could put together stuff for older raids. I put a manual shout out last week to do a Tomb of Sargeras run thru. I had 10 120s in a couple minutes. There’s an audience for that stuff while people rep grind.

71 Likes

I didn’t say LFG is bad

9 Likes

Another person that needs to sell carries because they can’t find a job irl and is antisocial to coworkers.

Oh right
 it is humanity again the one that gets constantly silenced in game for carry spam.

Good luck on your weekly “I need more work” thread.

67 Likes

No because that is where you like to advertise your run selling.

32 Likes

People should stop looking to find things that are ‘bad’ for the game, instead of looking for things that are ‘good’ for the game.

None of what you say is ‘bad’ for the game anyway, I am not even sure you can make a rational argument why any of them are actually bad for even you.

34 Likes

I’ll just throw this out here and let people know you want to get rid of LFR so you can sell more raid runs

Lets call that exhibit #1

51 Likes

You got LFR and titanforging but you forgot about bringing back master loot too so you can sell more gear.

Just trying to help you out.

Enjoy!

19 Likes

I do agree with one thing.
Too much iLvL increase is making me not wanna really seriously wanna raid like I used to. I mean what will be the point doing all that work, put in the time and effort when in a few months, new higher easier gears are coming? I am just chilling leveling alts in BFA now.
But is it really enjoying the BFA content or just revisiting the old ones? What will I do after I level them all? This I wonder

8 Likes

Hahaha, owned xD

19 Likes

If the item level gap is that low between difficulties, there is no room to gear up and have it be the soft nerf gear inherently provides.

Limit cleared mythic Uldir at 371. If the cap was 375 rather than 385-395 guilds just would never make it. The difficulty would be very binary, and the skill gap in this game is absolutely massive.

7 Likes

Asmongold, is that you?

18 Likes

What a neat list of things that are bad for the game. Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

I also think there should be Normal and Heroic - that’s it.

Merge LFR with Normal. Merge Mythic with Heroic.

11 Likes

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: POPCORN HERE, GETCHA FRESH POPCORN RIGHT HERE!!! :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

/body

25 Likes

Spam is bad for the forums.

20 Likes

But then no one clicks on their topics or their clickbaity YouTube videos.

15 Likes

39 Likes