LF Casual Guild With Regular Raiding

Hello,

I am Kit. I’m an old (mid 30s), washed up raider. I still like seeing the story and finishing normal mode. Between work, kids, the wife, friends and the many other things life has to offer, I cannot raid consistently anymore.

In a perfect scenario there is a guild, where the people are fun and funny. We run things and laugh. Everyone enjoys decompressing from their day, and if you are gone for a day or to, people wonder where you are. Raids and Mythic+ runs for fun. People for the reason to be a part of the guild.

I’m not worried with the size, so long as there are people to run with and everyone gets along or knows how.

About me, I’m a little salty, a little vulgar, likely to raid while having a drink (or few). I an attorney, enjoy boating, and coach my kids travel baseball & softball teams. I enjoy getting to know people, so I don’t care for the “no politics, religion, etc.” standards. Without those core parts how can we be friends?

If you are looking for someone who enjoys the game, story and might fit with your culture send me a message.
Btag: Kitronos#11829
Disc: Kitronos#6369

P.S. I am not tied to my server or staying Horde.

1 Like

Hi Redeam! We would love to have you if you’d be interested in coming to Whisperwind! <From Ashes> is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We raid Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst (but raiding is definitely not required), have lots of off night events scheduled (in game and out), and a pretty active discord. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc.Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: [A] From Ashes (Dentarg/ WW) LFM

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search! :slight_smile:

Hello Redeam, hope you are having a good night :smiley:

I have a guild that seems like we might be a good fit. My guild is on Thrall. We are a casual raiding guild. We just want to kick back bs and have a great time while we clear content at our pace. Guild activities include N/H raiding, mythic key runs and PvP.

Raid times are 9 PM Eastern until 11 PM Eastern on Tuesdays and Saturdays.
Mythic Keys are run on our off days.
Achievement runs are on Wednesdays.

If you’d like to know more, I have added you on bnet. My contact information is as follows:

Bnet: Blueraffle#1267
Discord: Something Appropriate#5632

Klaatu Verata Nictu from Black Dragonflight along with Overrated of Zuluhed is looking for a few dps to round out our raid group.

We aren’t Mythic raiders anymore, we’ve gotten old, started families, etc etc. We are simply looking for a few people that still enjoy the game and want to kill current content in decent time while not being dicks to each other (most of the time). We’ll bring feasts, repairs, all that jazz. You bring you, some good dps, and raid awareness.

We raid Monday and Wednesday nights from 9-12 EST.

Holy#1889 or TehDucky#1908

Hi Redeam,

You would fit right in with our group!

Its Bloodlust Not Hero is an adult guild (21+) on Thrall. We are a Heroic Raiding guild (9/9H BoD) , raiding Fri/Sat, 8-11 pm Eastern. With a 8/9M raid leader, we will likely work on some mythic bosses once we have the roster for it. We are a pretty consistent group, some of whom have been playing together since Wrath. We enjoy raiding and running mythic+ together in a team atmosphere . We are always willing to help a guildie gear up a toon so they can participate in raiding and m+ . Due to a very recent move to Thrall, we are looking to expand our group with others who share our mindset. We are looking primarily for ranged dps at this time.

We offer all members a repair allowance, and raiders also get enchants/gems for their raiding toons. Our goal is to provide a friendly atmosphere where the members work together as a team for the guild’s benefit, with both casual players and raiders contributing to the guild’s success.

If this sounds like a guild that might interest you, add Tails#1421 to your friends list and we can chat.

Hey sounds like we may be a good fit. Plus could always use the legal advice!

Exiled is an AOTC focused raiding guild located on the server Turalyon. While our focus is AOTC, we will dabble in Mythic raiding once all content has been cleared. We are currently 9/9H BoD and 2/2H CoS looking to start pushing into Mythic BoD as the roster allows.

RAID TIMES: Currently we raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8pm-10pm est.

RAID EXPECTATIONS: Our raid times are short, so during those 2 hour windows want to be pulling. Due to our time constraints we dont want to have to explain every encounter with every pull. Discord in between pulls is typically laughing and joking around, but during the pull communication is focused on what we are doing. We expect you to come prepared with everything you will need for the encounter i.e. pots, watching videos, and properly enchanted/gems. We provide most everything except for your pots, all you need to do is ask.

ATMOSPHERE OUTSIDE OF RAID: We are a guild comprised of mostly late 20s to late 30s year old working adults. We all are typically in discord joking around with each other posting memes or picking on the Demon Hunter. Our sense of humor tends towards the dark side, so really nothing you say will offend anyone. Most of us are on almost every night running mythic plus, leveling alts, or just hanging out playing other games.

Needs: We are looking for a dedicated tank, DPS, and healers for our raid team. However if the atmosphere sounds like something your interested in, we are always recruiting social players.

If any of this sounds interesting to you please dont hesitate to contact me on discord: taurast#9407 or bnet: taurast#1518 or Nicknac on discord/bnet: theblizzur#1777
Good luck Have fun and Sorry about your key!

you sound wonderful. good luck on your search. We are on the small and growing side so ‘regular’ runs are not a thing. But we are a family and do what we can for each other.

Feel free to stop over on greymane and send a tell to any The Dingus Brigade member. Come check us out!

apologizes from Kirrin. His internet has been going out all evening. <3

hi there

For Crits and Giggles is accepting casual players and players that are interested in raiding trying to rebuild our raiding team we are 7/9N BoD and 1/2 Cos. We raid on Saturdays 8pm to 11pm central time. We are on US-Rexxar Server.
We also do achievement runs and mythics plusses and help people out leveling. Hope to hear from you :smile:
M y Btag- Valckin#11875
Alliance

Hey Kit!

Nexus [H] Turalyon 8/9H BoD, (AOTC Uldir) is Looking for a few more good people.

We are a guild that’s biggest priority is having fun while killing monsters.

Our guild is a family. I know a lot of guilds say that, but ours is that weird combination of love and sarcasm that make up a true community, lol.

We are a mature guild, with average age ranging in the 30s-40s. (We have many families, and completely understand real life priorities.) We spend a good amount of time in discord, both text and chat, and have a lot of fun together.

We have raiders and casuals alike, as well as returning players and new to the game players.

We also enjoy doing other things together like keys and old content for achievements.

Please contact (btag) Blue#1985 or taransula#1161

Hey there Kit!

Murloc Madness may be a good fit for you! I would love to speak with you further about our guild and if we would be a good match. Our info is below, hope to hear from you and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday 10pm-1am EST & Saturday 9pm-1am EST
Progression: 1/2H CoS | 9/9H BoD| 8/8H Uldir | All Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Btag: Ophelea#1117, Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Officer: Inuyokai (Btag: Inuyokai#11219, Discord: Inuyokai#4918)
Spread the Madness!

Redeam, check us out, we are like you!

[hattip] hope you find your happy home <3

Greetings!

Salty you say? We like them lightly salted. We are currently recruiting for our heroic team roster for one of Arthas’ top guilds !

What the guild has to offer:
Fun, adult-minded community with active membership and discord. We offer raids, mythic +'s, occasional tmog and achievement runs. This Mythic Progression minded guild offers two raid teams. The Semi-Hardcore (7/9 M, 2/2H) and the Semi-Casual (9/9H 2/2N).

What the Heroic team has to offer:
A dedicated group of mostly adult-acting adults who enjoy raiding and pushing content but in a relaxed environment. Mythic plus groups and bad jokes abound!

Raid Times: Eastern/Server
Tuesday/Thursday 9pm-12 mid. (Usually wraps up a little before then. We’re old and have jobs.)

If you’d like to chat more, please feel free to add me to bnet. GinjurTwyste#1219

Hello Redeam,

We are your perfect scenario! :slight_smile:

Armageddon Industries - Horde - Area 52 - Age 30+

About Us:

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. We are a “real life first” meaning we see gaming as a hobby and not another job. We are a multi game community: WoW, Destiny 2, ESO, GW2, and Anthem.

Mission

• Fun and stress free is more important than loot or progression.

• Provide a mature atmosphere free of “teenager/young adult” drama, ignorance, and constant foul language.

• Maintain quality membership over quantity of members. We do not mass invite just to pump membership numbers. We take pride in considering player personality, loyalty, helpfulness, and game history over current skill and gear. Skill and gear can be helped, bad attitudes (racist, elitist, egocentric, offensive, etc) cannot.

BfA Progression: BoD 7/9H & 9/9N, Uldir 8/8H (AotC)

Legion Progression: Antorus 11/11H (AotC), ToS 9/9H (AotC), NH 10/10H (AotC), ToV 3/3H (AotC), EN 4/7M &amp; 7/7H (AotC)

Our Schedule

T/Th 11pm-2am Server (EST) - Core Raid Team

Sun - Dungeons (Mythic/Timewalkers/Challenge)

If you are interested, contact us in game/discord:

Mirielle - Recruitment Officer

Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541

Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Novabomb - Guild Master / Raid Lead

Battletag ID - Armageddon#1974

Discord ID - Skybolt#2791

Or reply here: