Level Boosted Druid can't get "A Summon from Moonglade" quest

Hi guys, Sorry to bother you with this topic, but idk what can i do.
First I Level Boosted this Horde Druid to 70.
I took Legion Timeline.
I begin the Legion Intro till i have to find an NPC, that NPC was never found and I get Stuck there.
I abandoned that quest and talk to an Ogre in front of Orggrimar Doors. I selected Skip intro.
That action teleported me to Dalaran (Legion Load Screen)
I waited for the NPC who arrives flying to gives you the quest, but He never appears. I walked around for 10 minutes. Reload. I did the same proccess a few times.
I took the portal to Aszuna and flew to Dalaran. Same result.
The NPC never spawn.
If any of you can help I’ll be grateful.

Can we get a character name and server? We could take a look at WoWhead completion tracker to help narrow down the problem.

I’m not sure if this is related, but another user has some trouble and was able to get help on the customer support forums.

A bug report would also be helpful if it’s not something being missed on accident to start the quest.

1 Like

The Harbinger questline (which 70s get automatically) interferes with Dalaran phasing. I wasn’t able to get the druid class hall starter quest until I’d done the Harbingers stuff. Then Hamuul showed up.

3 Likes

Thanks. That make sense. I’ll do Harbinger then.

It did work. Thanks a lot. The Harbinger quest was the culprit.

1 Like

Thank you very much I was in the same situation. I completed Harbinger and immediately upon coming back to Dalaran after, the Archdruid Hamuul Runetotem showed up to give me the Summons From Moonglade quest.

1 Like