Keep Slime Cat in Normal

Do not give a mount to players for free and keep the sense of accomplishment to those who do the content. I hear a lot of players complaining about the casual or players with disabilities. I don’t think content should be handed to everyone. If players really want the mount then they can play the game or buy a boost.

35 Likes

Who’s to say people don’t feel accomplishment from doing it LFR?

And where was this post last week when everyone thought LFR was included in the achievement?

49 Likes

When everyone thought… Blizzard already stated that the mount will only be in normal difficulty and above. Just becuase you assume something dosnt mean its real

2 Likes

LFR is still raiding. It will not be “for free”
Slime saber was very popular on the mount poll. Forcing everyone to do normal+ raids and within season 4 (which will be fairly short if DF comes out when expected) to get it is cruel. Plus the achievement says ANY difficulty which has always meant LFR and upwards.

37 Likes

LOL

16 Likes

There are plenty of communities out there for people to join. Really cool and nice folks out there, long time friendships to be had. If your guild is dead I advise and aplore you to find a raiding community.

Season four isn’t even out yet. Achievements can always change. The spell tome mount was also in the poll but still is a super hard mount to get.

Free? LFR isn’t free. LFR is long and painful, and anyone who manages to get through LFR deserves that mount 100%.

45 Likes

My guild is on break. Ill find a way to get the mount since it looks amazing.

2 Likes

So… You don’t want people to earn the mount in a difficulty/setup that works for them, because that would be “for free”… but you’re cool with people buying boosts to get it?

Wow. These are the people they want to retain, huh? Sounds healthy for the game.

42 Likes

Buying a boost requires players to farm gold.

2 Likes

I bet $100 in like 6 months or so nobody will even care about the Slime Cat mount and feel special or accomplished for getting it. You guys are making a big stink about a mount you won’t even care about later.

10 Likes

Normal is actually easier than LFR, if anyone deserves a reward, it’s the people who sit in the queues only to face wipe after wipe while dealing with people who may as well be afk according to their efforts on the meters lol

I honestly don’t understand why anyone would care if the LFR only peeps get the mount, you guys can be so mean at times :woman_shrugging:

18 Likes

Buying a boost requires me to drop $20 real money. That’s it.

15 Likes

I care for all my mounts… My bruto mount is one of those mounts I look at and gives me a great sense of accomplishment

A big difference is you can work on the spelltome on your own time not in a time limit. This mount will be going away after season 4.
If I could come back sometime in dragonflight and do the raids after leveling then I wouldn’t mind this.

6 Likes

More like 6 minutes lol.

5 Likes

Thats it. So they should just drop the cash :slight_smile:

Nah, I think a lot of us would rather drop the game if that’s the direction they’re heading. lol

7 Likes

Its just normal. The raid can be done in one day. So whats the big deal with complaining?

1 Like