☾ Kaldorei of WrA Discord Server ☽

Hey! This thread is no longer active! Please check out the new Kaldorei of WrA Discord forum thread here: Kaldorei of WRA Discord Server

Zin-al-Elune, and don’t be a stranger! :last_quarter_moon_with_face: :elf: :evergreen_tree: :sparkles:

14 Likes

We should hold an OOC meet and greet for the discord, where we all dress up in Winter Veil transmog sets and take a group photo. :christmas_tree:

1 Like

That’s not a bad idea! Glad you’re using your thinking muscles!

We’ve conquered the Darkshore warfront at last! Time to start farming for those sweet, sweet nightsaber mounts… :cat:

I really, REALLY need those nightsabers. I mean… REVENGE FOR OUR PEOPLE!

2 Likes

An important announcement, with equal amounts of sadness and gladness!

Shaureyne (me!) and Quorala have both retired as Kaldorei of WrA moderators. We wish the team well in keeping the peace for our rambunctious little elf family, and know they’ll continue to do great things that will bring our community even closer together.

In addition, I will continue to maintain this thread to keep the rest of WrA informed of our server shenanigans (and vital info). :wink:

In more exciting news, our moderator application is now open until January 7th! The team is looking for two new mods that are passionate about the night elf community and want to help it thrive. If you’re interested in the position, check out the #announcements channel in our Discord server and click on the associated link! :last_quarter_moon_with_face: :computer:

1 Like

Hi elf buddies! Time for another quick update! :elf:

Songnerd has retired as a moderator and we wish her well! Stepping up to fill the void is Thinius Shadowfern, a long-time veteran of the night elf community! If you’re not careful, he might flex on ya! :muscle:

In February the mods also held a Lunar Festival screenshot contest which was met with some amazing creativity from the server populace! Six unique winners were given the opportunity to choose an artist that illustrated their characters free of charge! I’m looking forward to seeing more of these activities in the future. :blush:

Want to come hang out with us? Reach out to one of our server moderators listed in the OP and they’ll send you an invitation as soon as possible! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Giving this a boost to let folks know it’s still kicking! If you’re a fan of night elves (a.k.a. kaldorei, nelves, noofs) then reach out to one of the mods listed in the OP and join tonight! :sparkles: :crescent_moon::sparkles:

2 Likes

how do you feel about huge dogs

1 Like

We love all good doggos. :heart: :wolf:

As far as I am aware, the server is for night elf fans and those interested in staying connected with the night elf RP community. That includes allies of the night elves.

2 Likes

It makes me happy to see you all do this. As my first main ever was a Kaldorei. Keep on keepin on. Pitter patter.

3 Likes

Bumping!

8.2 is soon, so…how about that Queen?

3 Likes

Mmmm my queen- I mean, uh, down with Azshara??

2 Likes

Who else is excited for nostalgic Stormwind Park roleplay sessions in Classic? Anyone?? Just me? :sob:

1 Like

ME :muscle: :deciduous_tree: :leaves: :blossom:

1 Like

A couple of quick updates for everybody on this fine July morning! :sunflower:

Our local dwarf Leshii has recently stepped down from the moderation team - we wish them good luck with all of their future endeavors!

In addition, our channel list has received a makeover! Arbitrary channels have been deleted or replaced, and everything is reorganized to make YOUR user experience more enjoyable! We can’t wait to reminisce in the good old days of Classic WoW and discuss what’s next for the retail story in 8.2.5 and beyond! :crescent_moon:

2 Likes

Ishnu’alah, welcome to WRA and thank you for the bump, shan’re.

Not to worry, there are no exclusions here, and there are plenty non-night elves in the Discord! But the focus of the Discord is night elves and to find night elf RP, discuss night elf lore and concepts. :crescent_moon: :bow_and_arrow:

2 Likes

Bump on a more positive note on the basis Kaldorei have like the Zandalari stood the test of time as an ancient, long lived civilization.

2 Likes

Can confirm. My troll butt has been in it for more than a year and I’ve never felt unwelcomed.

4 Likes

You’ve been buddies with a good handful of druids and elves and that sort of RP for years. Hell, I remember when we met during that CrossRP event in Moonglade, and I think there was a bunch from there Silver Circle there. Clear testament none should feel unwelcome to hang out.

4 Likes