Just give the alliance high elves already

Why is this even a debate or a question?
I don’t play alliance but it’s obvious there is a high demand for that race and at the same time a lot more people play horde so this should help a bit to even out the factions.

Also give alliance the sethrak race, they need at least one cool race to play.

360 Likes

Sethrak won’t happen. Honestly Void Elves should get High Elf customization options and be given Paladins. That would clear things up better.

143 Likes

Just give them high elves and sethrak, more people will subscribe and play, blizzard makes money, everyone wins.

Like I said I don’t play alliance and never will most likely but this is such a no brainer why is it taking so long?

84 Likes

Void Elf Paladin?

Oh hell yes, in a heart beat! :heart_eyes:

29 Likes

Gotta make it unique though for Void Elves and look different since the opposite of Light is Void

10 Likes

Because they gave them to horde in tbc and cannot undo that.

Moving on.

Give us something good and people might be quiet.

42 Likes

If Sethrak happen, they’ll be Horde. But they won’t. Been explained a million times in Sethrak love threads, Alliance helped yes, but Horde did way more and the Zandalari share an entity of worship with the Sethrak and the Vulpera share the same homeland.

18 Likes

Not happening.

Also not happening, and this is why:

15 Likes

Yep, High Elves.

59 Likes

because the race is already playable in the horde.

haha nice joke, all those blood elves asking high elves so they can be the legolas in the “right” faction with humans and dwarves, yeah no, go away

53 Likes

Horde always does more, because they’re the only ones doing anything with these writers.

27 Likes

Fair point, similar issue I run into with wanting undead Paladins I’m told.

Stay safe!

2 Likes

Good news, you are one. Get over it already.

29 Likes

Light Forged High Mountain Gnomes?

21 Likes

I am a true High Elf.

5 Likes

The Alliance already has High Elves, in the Void Elves. The same way the Horde has High Elves, in the Blood Elves.

Neither faction is ever getting pure Quel’dorei. So stop complaining.

42 Likes

They’ve given their reasons and people are still screaming. You can’t always give people what they want. At some point you have to grow a spine and stand your ground, which is what they’ve done.

I’d honestly like it? It makes no sense, but it kind of could if you run on the logic of Tyrant Velhari or the idea of Discipline Priests because able to wield holy and void. Plus for gameplay, people want to be able to play High Elf Paladins so…

1 Like

No, I am a Void Infused Blood Elf who was a former High Elf, but no longer a High Elf.

Did you forget? Blood Elves no longer call themselves High Elves?

38 Likes

Really, what race does it say I am? Does it say ‘High elf’ or does it say ‘Blood elf’?

5 Likes

Horde races should not be given to the Alliance.

Alliance races should not be given to the Horde.

22 Likes