It's time.. Frost DK and 2 handed weapons

The fact that they gave it back, then took it away again is, imo, far worse than what they did with 2h enhancement. That just shows that they know players really want it, but don’t want to put forth the effort.

2 Likes

Yes! Blizzard needs to give people the CHOICE to use 2h or DW!

4 Likes

Yes Blizzard give us true player agency. Allow all 3 specs of dk to dw or 2h.

6 Likes

With Shadowlands coming I’m expecting DKs to get some sort of love. I’m not sure what it could be but i just have a feeling. 2h frost? Not sure. Would be nice though. Maybe we will even get that “fire dk spec” that was talked about a few months ago. Maybe that’s blizzards answer. Instead of 2h frost maybe they’ll just give us a new spec.

2 Likes

2H, just wait for it…

2 Likes

They arent. Its Blizzard we are talking about, they are going to do just enough to get by with doing what they said they were going to do. They even said they werent going to do any major changes to the specs overall.

If its going to be released this year, and we arent even in Alpha yet, there isnt going to be anything major over what we are seeing now because they dont have the time.

They are going to test Covenants and the forge, the zones, maybe if the abilities they brought back is working as intended and some of the other alt friendly systems. They are even doing a level squish so they have to make sure all that is working properly with all the scaling.

2h Frost, or fire dk which is against dk lore by the way, isnt on anyones desk to even look at.

Well since alpha is out this week I guess we will find out eh?

2 Likes

Only if UH get’s DW back and they remove or cut back templating.

I have high hopes for this new “listen to the players” strategy that Blizzard is using right now

1 Like

one man. one sword. three dk specs.

4 Likes

They have been using that for a long time, and time after time the players are disappointed.

We just got PvP vendors back. Again, I have high hopes

2 Likes

Memories of the Lich King’s legendary sword Frostmourne stirs the hearts of Frost Death Knights, who can again choose between two 1-handed weapons or one 2-handed weapon to cut down their foes.

We did it boys

9 Likes

2 h frost is back!

6 Likes

Memories of the Lich King’s legendary sword Frostmourne stirs the hearts of Frost Death Knights, who can again choose between two 1-handed weapons or one 2-handed weapon to cut down their foes

BAM!

2 Likes

Had to come back the moment I read that 2H Frost was returning. Very unexpected turn of events, yet it seems that those who were ostracized for entertaining the notion of its re-implementation get the last juicy laugh. Cheers.

10 Likes

Keliste must be rolling in anger hahaha

15 Likes

Imagine people getting what they want and then being spiteful with those who were skeptical, rather than grateful for what they have.

1 Like

Exactly.

I didn’t see anyone “ostracized”. I did see people rudely demanding something they wanted at the cost of what others churro like. Which was rude and NO ONE responds well to.

There were people who wanted 2h back period at the cost of DW and 2h unholy and they didn’t get their way. Even with this change lol.

We did it guys!!

1 Like