It's Official Horde Can't ride the Bee Mount

I am absolutely Disgusted with this. I don’t even want to play this game anymore (but you know i will).
Both horde mounts this expansion ( Kua’fon & Child of Torcali) are available to alliance players. The Honeyback Harvester has an alliance symbol next to the mount in the collections meaning that this is in fact faction locked to alliance only. this is pure and utter garbage. you taunted the world of warcraft community with that specific BEE MOUNT from the start and now i a cannot use it at all on my horde toons. I don’t play alliance. this is once again pure garbage. and whomever decided this nonsense should not work at blizzard in my honest opinion because you dont care about the horde or the balance of mounts. EVERYONE WANTS THAT BEE MOUNT. PERIOD.

77 Likes

Sorry to say you got a free motorcycle when we the Alliance had to buy ours for 100,000 to get that one…there have been other things like this where horde got the pretties and we didn’t.

129 Likes

So which motorcycle is still available to acquire in game?

66 Likes

Terrible counter bro

6 Likes

It’s compensation for Horsegate - where Horde got like 4 unique, like dinosaur/troll themed mounts for their factions and Alliance got 4 horse reskins for all of theirs.

106 Likes

That must bee awful.

148 Likes

there was a vote on the motocycle… the alliance lost the vote… that was a fair system. blizzard automatically telling me you cant have this one is rediculous. only because it was taunted in front of everyone from the start with no mention of it being a faction/race only mount. if it was kul tiras mount from the start of the expansion i would be ok with that. but now its too late and unfair because you alliance can use our horde questline obtainable mounts.

17 Likes

I would almost bet money there will be more than one bee mount added to the game at some point (maybe sooner than imagined).

However, I would like to remind you that Horde got two NEW mount models for their rep mounts this expansion.

And yes I know there are expensive alternative options for those that are rare drops for both factions, but please see the first sentence.

31 Likes

Man, someone didn’t have a nap today.

17 Likes

It’s looks so cool, such a shame not all of my characters can experience it :c

3 Likes

This information has been known for more than a month. I’m not sure why complaints are coming now. The information that it was Alliance-only has been plastered all over the place ever since it was announced.

31 Likes

This is old news, we knew it was Alliance only not long after it was announced.

18 Likes

No, everyone doesn’t want that Bee mount. Also, alliance got a lot of updated horses while horde got new dino mounts, etc… so it evens out.

It’s not a big deal imo. If it is to you, then just ask Blizzard to make it for both or to create a wasp mount for horde.

12 Likes

i was hoping blizzard would read the forums and see the problem… apparently they are too busy making crap overwatch characters. (cough: sigma)

4 Likes

Wait. The Alliance finally gets an exclusive faction mount beside horses? Say no more.

Kheradin puts away his stein, quickly pulls it out again, drinks a swig and stashes it in his beard

Time for some rep grinding.

29 Likes

They have twitter. Go ask them to make a wasp mount for horde.

4 Likes

Your rage tears fuel my soul.

8 Likes

I personally wanna see the least bees, oversized gargoyles and dragons as possible. After experiencing classic, I physically hurt every time someone’s clown silhouette covers the npc I’m talking to. Glad my retail main is Horde.

2 Likes

I wanna see a tauren on a bee … dont you?

5 Likes

Precisely the thing I want to keep out

1 Like