It's Official Horde Can't ride the Bee Mount

We got a varations of horses and gryphons for our reputations… soooo

Roll a void elf

16 Likes

I rage quit over this very issue yesterday and was back on playing this morning.
To Bee or Not to Bee, that is the question.

I am sure everyone will bee over this issue in a few days.

16 Likes

I can’t believe how much crying there is over a striped horse.

21 Likes

I’m currently in the game… i forgot i have world quest to complete. rage quit will have to come later.

1 Like

Well, what do you expect? Blizzard has always given special treatment to the Alliance because they whine the loudest. It’s why they get to ride Kua’fon and Child of Torcali, and they get an exclusive Bee Mount that is completely unique.

All because they whined and cried about “only ever getting horses” (which is BS).

14 Likes

If you wanna bee :honeybee: cool :sunglasses: , the Alliance is waiting for you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Just joking, the Bee mount isn’t all that great.

6 Likes

Use Orb of Deception on a gnome

Im in bed on my phone, rage quit for me will have to wait till morning.

That bee mount looks really cool, although I wish it was more of a saddle rather than a chair.

1 Like

It was because the Alliance only got horses as BfA rep mounts and the Horde got a pterrordax, a hyena, and a weird bug.

17 Likes

Entire expansions is about your faction. I guess you would have been fine if we got our 12th horse but god forbid there be SOMETHING that the Alliance can have this expansion…yea good luck with your outrage while i sit and watch the Saurfang movie and prop your faction up YET AGAIN while my leadership continues to act only in moving the story along and as uber powerful morons.

28 Likes

Yeah, whats up with that, I would rather have a saddle over a chair any day.

I’m not so sure. There seems to be a lot of buzz surrounding the issue.

Sorry, I’ll show myself out.

10 Likes

Enjoy your bee sir… enjoy your bee. im sure it will all balance itself in the end.

I really should bee in bed, have work at 6 and it is almost midnight and here I am buzzing about nothing.

1 Like

There is no equality in these sorts of things. See Legion class mounts.

2 Likes

It wouldn’t be balanced with a THOUSAND Bee mounts. If it makes you feel better i couldn’t care less that they tossed the Alliance a scrap of a morsel because the Alliance is basically picking their nose as usual until the Horde does something.

6 Likes

So, you win another faction war, but it’s totally all about the Horde? Kek. The only reason we got this, is because Blizzard destroyed the Horde during Cata/MoP/WoD/Legion. They ruined it. So, they had to fix it.

The Alliance, on the other hand, isn’t broken, and thus doesn’t need the absurd amount of focus to “fix” them.

3 Likes

Actually that would be pretty hilarious.

Moving on to overwatch now… this game sux.