"it's not cheating or an exploit, it's a clever use of game mechanics which Blizz tolerates and actually encourages"

Seems like you have an unbiased opinion

5 Likes

The integrity of the game is broken, im out here struggeling to kill quest mobs due to mage mass aoe/layer hop, then they all spawn on me at the same time, and you have guilds refarming raid bosses - IN THE SAME LOCKOUT for loot drops THAT I STILL DONT HAVE AFTER 15 YEARS ON MY RETAIL WARRIOR.

How can i be chill.

2 Likes

Doing what?

What do you mean by that? The process involved dropping group, do a bunch of things and getting back in the same group again.

I could see how someone getting DC’d, taking 5min or longer to get back on and getting booted from the group…maybe its a guild group. They grab another player but the DC’d person logs back in and they re invite them. This triggers the layer change and when the person gets back in the group they watch the boss respawn…from that point on it doesn’t take much to figure out how to reproduce it. But it happening one time to your group is possible without it being malicious.

Once word spreads it’s real hard to tell the difference between the groups who did it only one time on purpose and those who might have done it on accident. So they go with the old ‘ignorance over maliciousness’ because any company with some professionalism will still try to have proof you did something before taking action.

He used the layer exploit to continually spawn bosses in LBRS on live stream.

Give me a break. His chat throws out accusations about stuff every time he streams.

RetRigged

If it’s that bothersome, turn on subscribe only for a few days until everyone moves on to the next streamer conspiracy theory.

Ugghhh… why would he do that. Not smart asmond.

Let’s get a clip of that and send it to Blizzard. If there isn’t a ban, we’ll know where Blizzard stands.

what am i doing that is supporting them? how am i supporting this? I agree with banning people who did it, but not banning the people who talked to Blizzard first. They lost the gear they got from those kills, the GM’s took it back. But they let them clear it again to get back up to their progression from what I understand. So they never got the goods everyone is upset about. Im only talking about the ONE MC group that had this happen and recorded the GM response.

All the dungeon exploiters can pound sand.

Do you have a clip or proof of this? I haven’t heard of him doing this - This would be career suicide if he did this.

Ultima plays a one string guitar

2 Likes

And you are burning witches. Why would you want to punish the person who reported it to the autorities?

Why dont you go to texas and help execute some mentally challenged while youre at it.

And nothing will be done to those who abused it. Especially the ones who advertised about it and streamed themselves doing it.

2 Likes

heck they just need to do away with the layering junk anyways it wasnt a part of classic to begin with and the huge rush bandwagon is pretty much over minus those that want to cheat their way to the top

How old are you? what is with the spam?

1 Like

Maybe do a google search next time? Watched Asmongold abuse layering to bypass 3 hr cooldown

spamming, trolling, copy pasta responses…

enjoy your forum ban for all the trolling. You want punishment for TOS violator, im sure you’ll get it.

While I disagree with his methods, hes still right. People who cheat should be banned, streamers should be held to a higher standard NOT the exception to the rules.

10 characters

But this is just layer hopping outside of dungeons…