"it's not cheating or an exploit, it's a clever use of game mechanics which Blizz tolerates and actually encourages"

The MC group was given permission to clear it with the understanding the loot would get removed…WTF is wrong with that?

Their instance broke. The game broke. It wasnt fully cleared but it respawned. WTF do you want them to do instead? They went through the proper channels for the temporary fix.

So breaking the rules is ok if you pretend to be sorry after getting caught?

You don’t get to take matters into your own hands when things go your way. When the game has an issue it does not give you the right to CHEAT.

The loot wasn’t removed though? Which is the exact reason people are malding.

That’s apparently ok by Blizzard’s standards… If he were in an instance it would be bannable. Sad to see though. Really ruins the spirit of classic most of these streamers were hyping up before its release.

If im not allowed to speed, but someone is dying in the car and the cop says to speed to the hospital following him should i go to jail after?

And now you’re comparing real world consequences with pixles in a game. I’m done talking to this brick wall.

Except this situation would be the equivalent of asking the officer if it was ok to speed just for fun.

1 Like

It shouldn’t be impossible for it to do what it did in the first place. They asked, they were given permission.

Trespassing is allowed for those with permission the game is private property. While i hate the idea of it, its not my land to fight over. These aren’t laws, they can do WTF ever they want and nothing you say or do will change that.

They can do what ever they want.

legit lol’d at this

Yea, when im on a road and I find myself unaware of the speed limit I just drive 100 mph. If I get pulled over I just said but officer I didn’t know so its okay.

1 Like

Serious question, why are you posting this at the bottom of all your posts?

It’s just his signature, dude.

Tryin to make a change :-\

whats your point though?

Thats a statement not a point to an argument.

is replying in this thread considered supporting cheaters?

If posting responses is considered supporting cheaters then because you have posted the most out of anyone in this thread you are supporting them the most.

1 Like

Hahaha, as if you wouldn’t have killed and looted the boss twice if it happened to you. Get outta here.

Help Ultima and myself support the cheaters!

2 Likes