It is time to give the Alliance actual playable High Elves!

At the very least they should get tattoos and scars. Arcane, Fel, Light and Blood tattoos would look so good on them.

EDIT: Oh and runic tattoos!!

2 Likes

Quit this childish behaviour Greatbrae. The people on the World of Warcraft forums, regardless of what we want or don’t want, is only a small minority of the entire player base.

But you can not exactly say that a vast majority of that playerbase did not want these options, because it is entirely false to make that claim.

5 Likes

Pretty much this. 10.0 will apparently begin when Sylvanas reverses time by flying really fast around Azeroth. I wouldn’t be surprised if she shot little versions of herself out of her hands just like Golden Age Superman either.

Thanks. I may jump over in the future.

However, after last night’s conversation on here, I kind of feel like I just woke from a drunken stupor. I’ve been contributing to a lot of the customization threads on the forums for a bit now, but I think I’m going to step back from all of that.

Blizzard doesn’t have a plan. They don’t even support their own lore anymore. It appears the most popular requests are ‘the lore’ now.

Full on High Elves are incoming: their fans are in virtually every customization thread, and Blizzard made their numbers purposefully vague now. They’ll likely burst through Void Elves, they’ve basically rode them like horses to get what they want already. Which sucks, I really like the Void Elf customization thread. But, the writing is definitely on the wall.

Hey, you guys started this war with your trollish behavior.

And this is where your entirely wrong.

Even more reason to support what you want and ignore the high elf trolls. The only way blizzard will respond to peoples requests is to show support for it. I think they only respond to topic titles rather then actually read what’s in the topics beyond an OP. Show support for the thread and make it visable so the devs knows what you want.

And don’t let others defeat what you want so easily. Me and fen won’t for sure.

War?

war

noun

1. a state of armed conflict between different countries or different groups within a country.
    “Japan declared war on Germany”

verb

1. engage in a war.
    “small states warred against each another”

If you’re calling this war, then I got news for you. It is a forum thread, where we all discuss thi

Excuse me? Shall we all go back and look at every thread where that trolling have been continued on by all the Anti’s such as yourself?

NEWSFLASH: Nobody is forcing you to click on this thread let alone, reply to it. Ever seen this at the bottom?

https://i.imgur.com/088j7pg.png

You can always do that. Don’t act like it is a group of players on the forums who are trolling when you have been doing that quite well yourself.

Ok, prove it that a vast majority of the World of Warcraft community is not satisfied with the Void Elves receiving High Elven customisations.

One thing you should do Greatbrae, is read the forum Code of Conduct, because all you ever do is come into these threads to pick fights

Spamming or Trolling

This category includes:

• Excessively communicating the same phrase, similar phrases, or pure gibberish
  • Creating threads for the sole purpose of causing unrest on the forums
  • Causing disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that ruin the thread, insulting other posters
  • Making non-constructive posts
  • Abusing the Reported Post feature by sending false alarms or nonsensical messages
  • Numbering a thread, IBTL, TLDR, or any other fad statements

If a player is found to have participated in such actions, they will:

• Be given a temporary or permanent ban from the forums, depending upon severity
6 Likes

The biggest issue is how slow and lazy these people are. I had to do some research for an upcoming RP project with my relatives and to my own surprise they really didn’t spend much time on the Dwarven customization. Some of the new stuff was already done in Cataclysm for the Firebeard Clan in the Twilight Highlands and they just added them for the players.

The developers really need to put some effort into these races.

4 Likes

They need to put the effort back into the game fully, like how they did in the past.

1 Like

You have them it’s called Void Elves, they’re just mislabeled. And even those are technically mislabeled as well, cause they’re just Blood Elves overall.

It would’ve saved a lot of time, if they just made Blood Elves neutral in addition with the Void and “High” elf customization’s. :expressionless:

2 Likes

Have you seen the amount of assets and stuff that R34 creators make? individual creators who are just making these to improve a scene where 99% of people will just look at the bouncing elf’s
 features.

But Blizz is like “maybe one every 3 years”

I’ve been really disappointed with Dwarves ever since they got the WOD Model update. Something with them has felt off since then. Like their beards really don’t feel the same. I dont know what it is. Some of the mustaches clip awkwardly in the beard. (Though the clippings are bad for every race tbh.) But they also never really got their classic “Orange” looking hair color back. Even with the Shadowlands options they never got the old Orange color. Just a red and a somewhat orangish but its not the same color as they had in classic imo.

1 Like

They just need to remove the racial faction barrier already.

1 Like

Hordies need to make up their mind. =P are we a sub-race or are we Void Elves?

Maybe it would help here. I think, honestly, most people want to be genuine High Elves
 which is a name that means something.

Blood Elves are already playable on the Alliance. The Void Elves were blood elves.

2 Likes

As a Virgo moon this satisfies me greatly.

1 Like

Sneaking in those Leper Gnomes!

1 Like

Glad to be of help! It’s not your fault that there’s a close similarity between the names for two groups that already look alike, and it certainly doesn’t help any confusion when there are plenty of people making requests for both Dark Rangers and San’layn. Lots of undead elves to go around.

1 Like

Do you like the smell of your own farts?

2 Likes

hehe

1 Like

you are this, as much as a wildhammer looking dwarf is still an ironforge dwarf in lore.

You simply got RP elements for your head canons.

Really happy :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart: we have Alliance High elves in 9.1.5 . We did it people!
Finally

Enjoy :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

7 Likes

I’m so excited to make my high elf mage and ranger when 9.1.5 launches! The new natural hair colors they are receiving and tentacle toggle make me so happy. :grin:

5 Likes