It is time to give the Alliance actual playable High Elves!

This is such a cool concept! I love how you can edit your identity tags with these different categories.

3 Likes

I just want to say regardless of what you look like your still a void elf :slight_smile: You have tentacles for veins and that lore isnā€™t about to change as your leader is apart of the paring of characters that has some of the most story development potential for next expack. Part of the reason they had Blood Elves become a fallen society was because many of the story developers like Chris Metzen highlighted how played out the idea of the benevolent advanced race of elves was in fantasy stories.

Character flaws are what make some characters all the more captivating. Garrosh for example was a solid character though and though. Similar to him the void elves rather then shunning the potential power possessed by the Old Gods masters have embraced it and are attempting to conquer it despite many others being apprehensive or outright appalled. Void Elves and Alleria have the potential to play a critical role in the foreshadowed clash of the celestials. Denying your heritage could cause you to potentially miss out on some very cool story moments with your race seeing as you donā€™t want to be a void elf you want to be a High Elf.

I know from my perspective I felt very involved in the story in MoP having been a Blood Elf and doing the Domination point story line and watching my people be killed in Dalaran. If your are in denial of your characters heritage I just donā€™t think those story moments will hit the same.

To clarify I am not against the increased customization. I think it is great a number of races are getting more options to better very each individual and give people a better sense of self and identity within the game. In the end if it up to the individual if they want to be in sync with the game story or hold themselves apart for there sake of there own fantasies within wow.

4 Likes

Thank you .
But I am a High elf.
I wish you a nice day!

4 Likes

I canā€™t understand why people still pointing that I am not a High elf ā€¦
itā€™s just like if I were from Afghanistan ā€¦ and People were still calling me Taliban.

:eyes:

German?

Bulgarian ā€¦ But I live in Germany . You was really fast :joy:

1 Like

High Elf. Another Magā€™har, Troll, Bloodhoof, Dwarf and Human situation. Races as subraces.

They are allowed to play them as High Elves as you are allowed to play a High Elf despite being a Blood Elf not neglecting your political stand.

4 Likes

I agree wholeheartedly!

Replying to show support sill in 2024 :slight_smile: I think in the past there were more understandable reasons not to have high elves, but at this point with races that are on both factions, I see no reason not to add High Elves. Loads of players, myself included would like to play them.

Void elves sound cool too, and I think Iā€™ll make a void elf toon at some point. But I donā€™t want to make one who is trying to be a High elf, I would want to make an authentic void elf.