It is time to give the Alliance actual playable High Elves!

I think it is about time Blizzard actually gives the Alliance the High Elves that we have within the Alliance instead of compromise after compromise that they keep doing with the Void Elves. After all, we see it every single expansion except for Warlords of Draenor. And well, we see the Silver Covenant once again, fighting for the Alliance in the Shadowlands Prepatch, even an Arcanist opening a portal to Stormwind.

https://i.imgur.com/BWyPoVR.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Xuow3FU.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/VbZ0Ul1.png
No, I did not take the screenshots, and yes, they are from the Shadowlands Pre-patch Event in Icecrown. And yes, they are still fighting for the Alliance.

Lets face it Blizzard, you keep teasing the Alliance with the High Elves, even though you given us the customisations to allow us to play as a High Elf through the Void Elf allied race, but you know what? They’re still Void Elves. They are still a group with a lore that goes for 1 sentence long. People have been requesting for the High Elves since Vanilla, and well, I’m only going to speak for myself on this part, but I still want to see the High Elves as a seperate playable race for the Alliance. Not the Void Rejects from Silvermoon which you seem to only want to compromise for the Alliance. I want to play an Alliance High Elf because of the strong lore that they have still to this day.

It is time to give the Alliance the playable Alliance High Elves! Not the Void Rejects from Silvermoon, and not the Blood Rejects within Silvermoon.

50 Likes

Blood Elves best Elves.

They got attitude! :sunglasses:

21 Likes

I’m more interested in chonky Draenei females to be honest.

2 Likes

So basically you want to waste an alliance race slot for a name tag? Honestly, I’m convinced that high elf supporters are just horde players trolling sometimes.

35 Likes

You want to play Blood Elves that didn’t rename and their eyes stayed blue?

I don’t even know what is going through your mind. How is having a void elf not enough or close? It’s a blood elf, that is a renamed high elf and you can choose natural skin colors and blue eyes. You got the same exact character model and everything.

This seems childish.

43 Likes

High elf threads. High elf threads never change

16 Likes

You mean the High Elves?

7 Likes
9 Likes

I agree remove the factions and give High Elves to everyone!

4 Likes
  • blue eyes :heavy_check_mark:
  • natural skin tones :heavy_check_mark:
  • no more tendrils in hair :heavy_check_mark:

Seems like a high elf…

Alliance players; “Not good enough! I want the tag to say it too!”

22 Likes

Best suggestion on this thread.

5 Likes

Can literally apply this logic to trolls who demanded Zandalari so they could have Paladins.

Just sayin.

5 Likes

The post above was meant to reply to this*

1 Like

(Jabba the Hutt laugh)

1 Like

Aren’t HElves just the name given to those that were purists, bigoted, eugenicist, and aloof.

Also, aren’t they all Naga now. Those that survived the sundering and survived WC3 are blood elves.

If they call themselves high elves then they merely are a naming convention to support bigotry and are choosing Alliance thereby making the Alliance the home of bigots

2 Likes

Hey don’t blame this on us, Alliance players have been acting stupid over the issue for years now :woman_shrugging:

18 Likes

Only if horde get’s actual night elves (undead & moonguard)

3 Likes

Yo that’s hurtful.

Also, Green Eyes for my Alliance Blood Elf pls

2 Likes

What makes you think the High Elves would automatically fight for Alliance? They would probably be neutral, like Pandas.

hmmm…I think if they want to pad alliance numbers via races, they should add some new, unique races to the game. the elf thing is way overdone, and I’d like to see some new ideas :slight_smile:

2 Likes