It is time to give the Alliance actual playable High Elves!

Lol excuse me says who? You’re getting quite tiring with these arguments by now tbh. You can be an anti-alliance elf as much as you want this will not stop the droves of fans coming into these forums and asking for both void themed and high elf customizations and other things. Before you go advocating for other ARs to get stuff go check first who is more popular and who’s actively asking for stuff. I don’t see KT and DID rallying together to advocate for their rightful customization, neither Mag’har or Zanadalari fans. Not even Vulperas.

3 Likes

That’s not really the case. Both Void Elf and High Elf fans always want more. :slight_smile: We never say “that’s enough!”

We’ll never be satisfied, it’s the hungering Void in me! :octopus:

2 Likes

Maybe not for everyone, but I did see a, “The colors were all that was missing! We are good now” post just a few days ago :stuck_out_tongue:

I think both of our races got enough love for now and the love needs to go towards more ignored races like worgen imo. Or gnomes.

I’m starting to figure that out. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

And it was you and a couple of others that demanded high elf options on void elves, a small minority (see how that works now?)

And the entire playerbase should be listened to, not just a small fraction of it.

Yes, because the guy that wants half elves is an anti alliance elf right?

Been stating that as actual compromise for high elves for years.

keep believing that sugar, we both know your not actually for void elves until you gotten what you wanted from them.

2 Likes

I agree with you, but I don’t think that asking for stuff we want to see for our races automatically implies that the rest of the races will be ignored.

I think Blizzard is smart enough to know how and when to develop customizations. They won’t just keep giving stuff to Void Elves while ignoring the rest.

We all have to bear in mind the situation and context here… a company in the middle of a legal scandal trying by all means to make its customers happy, and they just know how numerous Void/High Elf fans are.

That’s really it. If it weren’t because of the lawsuit, I’m positive we wouldn’t have received these customizations.

So I guess what I’m trying to say is - just because Elf players are loud and passionate doesn’t mean the rest of the races will be ignored. I fail to see the connection, personally.

4 Likes

Don’t act like you’re any better, you only care for you own favourite version of elves. At least I stated I like Void elf lore but it has too many vague parts that are not clarified. And I like a lot of the void themed ideas suggested. But it’s quite hypocritical of you coming here saying we cannot ask for void themed stuff now because we got copy pasted stuff, when before you were advocating so much for void themed stuff. Now suddenly ‘‘naaah you won’t get them others must go first’’

2 Likes

It’s honestly just something that other races may have noticed. There are mega threads for other races to receive customizations as well, and they were completely bypassed in the latest customization round. I understand Blizzard claims to be focusing on AR which is good, but now the AR has more options than the core race for races like Void Elves and Highmountain. It seems very inequitable in the distributions.

1 Like

Yes, Great.

It was because of Sara and a couple of others that Blizzard decided to redesign how tentacles work on a race and copypaste assets from Blood Elves.

It wasn’t because of the popular demand of these options made by the Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian and even Russian communities on the forums, and it certainly wasn’t because of its popularity on other media such as MMO-Champion or Twitter.

Yeah, Sara is to blame, Great.

Oh look, it’s raining. Sara!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Make it stoppppp!!! I still have to walk my dog!! :weary:

4 Likes

I like void elves, blood elves, high elves. If void elves was not in the game I would request high elves with a model change, unfortunately that wasn’t the case, and adding high elves now would hurt blood elves more because as they shown through void elves it would be another race with the thallasian model. So I go with half elves now. At least it’s a compromise, unlike what you guys done to void elves.

Void elves had their own theme that was pretty interesting although I objected the original release, I grew on them. At least til you guys pulluted it.

1 Like

You are twisting things here. Just because void elves have some more skin tones than Blood elves that does not mean they suddenly have more options. Not even numerically do they have more options than Blood elves, so this is false I’m afraid.

This small fraction is also part of the player base.

You are always there to denigrate them but they are as important as anyone.:hugs:

2 Likes

It actually wasn’t people was banned from mmo-champ at one point for making HE threads.

Yes you guys where a minority.

1 Like

I’ve seen the numbers, and I don’t really agree that jewelry makes for more customization options. Blood Elves have more jewelry and hairstyle options, but Void Elves have more skin tone and unique hair color options. Plus I’m a little salty how textured Void Elf, Night Elf, Kul Tiran, and Human hair is next to flat blood elf textures. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

And now your proving my point with you guys being trolls.

1 Like

Hairstyles are important tho :sob:

But I hope you get the stuff you request on Blood elves as well in the near future x

4 Likes

You can take our ugly new ones. >:( I’m sad we don’t even have a tiara color toggle.

2 Likes

If you feel better thinking that, ok !:blush:

1 Like

I think Blood Elves deserve a lot of customizations, plus you guys have like so many magic schools, so you should have plenty of customizations available.

I’m thinking hairstyles, tattoos, scars, perhaps unique hair colors based on Arcane/Fel/Light/Blood, maybe glowing hair highlights.

And I’m totally for Darkfallen customizations. I still think it’s preferable to give the Forsaken a race toggle option, but I don’t mind at all giving those options to Blood Elves instead if Blizzard or players in general don’t like the idea.

There is so much potential to customizations for Blood Elves, I’m sure you guys will receive what you’re asking for, and we’ll all celebrate together our cool options. You’ll see, mark my words. :wink:

4 Likes

9.1.5 Patch Notes:
Due to overwhelming demand, High Elves have been added to the Alliance as playable characters.

Player Response:
“This is just a cash grab to make people buy faction changes!”
“Why do only Alliance get High Elves?!”
“We want Ultra High Elves!”

3 Likes

I have the impression that the blood elves have become city elves who love luxury.

It’s sad that they haven’t received more diversity in their customizations.

2 Likes