It appears that Wrath is declining due to DF success

Said it before and I’ll say it again: classic is temporary, retail is forever

I was thinking the same thing.

All the DF boys so threatened by wrath they have to constantly make posts on our forums finding any negative

2 Likes

No one is threatened by wrath.

Classic had a good run.

It’s unfortunate the bots ruined the experience.

1 Like

its def lack of rdf. almost everyone ive added as a friend leveling has quit due to boredom/lack of parties. every single party ive been in for the past 2 months, everyone is complaining about how long it takes to get a group. Ive asked my guildies and all of them say they refuse to level a new alt because of how long it takes/no parties. Id say everyone is pretty annoyed about the situation. Its making the game so incredibly unfun and boring

5 Likes

Dragonflight is really fun so far.

p.s how long do you think LFG queues are in retail for dps? take a guess.

They were 10-15 minutes last time i checked which was only a couple months ago.

once the evoker surge settles it should hopefully get better.

nice thing I found in my 70 run with LFD so bad at times for pickup is…it wasn’t needed. I got like 2 dungeons the whole time. and I didn’t mind.

the side quests were fun and interesting to do mostly. nice xp as well.

I did, in fact, too many. Now my 70 is on cruise control to close out main quest lol. that wasn’t wrapped up on the level cap ding. I hadn’t even helped out the blue flight fully.

thought that was the last bit. then I saw chromie. I forget we have bronze dragons too. Well lets got give em a hand. that mixes in nice with the pvp hits for dailies.

Until Blizzard screws up and again and does another Shadowlands and chases away a large chunk of their player base. In all my years playing WoW i hsve never seen such a mass exodus like i did in Shadowlands.

They sabotage wrath for the new expansion, such a shame…

1 Like

This reply to every “DF is good” post in here so far.

Literally just copy paste this and they have absolutely nothing else to say.

if they do that they are in maintenance mode on the way to the grave.

Sl had tbcc. that kept me adding to bobby’s yacht fund. I learned to enjoy tbcc. so as sl blew it out its butt…tbcc was a nice home.

cata…hahahahaha, no. I hate the place in retail. and I can one shot it over leveled and geared. the place stil sucks. its why when I got benthalos for my hunter I siad I aint coming back. so I lived in that tree another day to get my second benthalos.

then I left cata to never see it again.

my DF hunter leveled BM using those 2 benthalos’…I like that pet. probably the only good thing from cata imo lol.

Best expansion ever yet have not done any end game content in said best expansion because it doesn’t exist yet

Nice

The leveling zones in every expansion have been improving and have remained relatively interesting the first time around

“Due to DF success”

Haha, no.

It’s due to Blizzard intentionally sabotaging WotLKC.

2 Likes

A man after my own heart.

I’m just gonna add here that classical mythological creatures and skinwalkers have been a thing far before adults started dressing up and ERP’ing as Starfox. Let’s not appropriate historical literature to try and justify some fringe fetish of weirdos.

1 Like

It’s literally the same situation for Vulpera and Dracthyr though

1 Like

naxx is boring
it’s christmas in just over 2 weeks
you guys literally wanted this and now you’re angry that doing the same content over and over isn’t as exciting the 10th time as it is the 1st time.

2 Likes

No its not.

The pvp balance is so crazy atm.

Cant speak for pve yet but we shall see when raids launch how it is, im guessing top specs are 40% more dps than bottom specs.

Blizzard sucks at balancing anything.

No. they listen.

blizzard, nerf DH, lock, and bear druid.

they heard us. Nerf DK it is.

No no…we said DH, not DK. H, K…don’t even sound the same.

they gutted the crap out of DK when even tree it had from prepatch wasn’t all that stellar either.

Yes…DK’s are now in their proper place. Great change. jsut ignore a DH can damn near outheal a healer off their self heal stats and its perfect.