It appears that Wrath is declining due to DF success

I play both and Wrath is a ghost town (I’m on Grobb). I asked around on retail and everyone is saying that this is one of the best expansions since original TBC/Wrath.

Blizzard themselves seem to have abandoned WOTLK-C. Too many big/obvious bugs unfixed, massive botting issue, locked realms blocking people from playing together such as arena folk. No communication on anything nor the next steps.

Might have to let WOTLK-C go. I don’t think Ulduar is worth this headache.

13 Likes

Have fun with your fox then.
:axe:

13 Likes

Thank you

I would stick around or come back if they added cross-realm arena queueing but I don’tknow if they will considering they haven’t done anything with RDF (I don’t care much for RDF though).

I am 2100 in WOTLK arena and cannot find any partners to play with. Very little people in LFG and if they are, they are 1300-1600xp max.

3 Likes

Weird, I believe that’s the server Garmuck plays on. What a coincidence that you also share his exact views as well!

9 Likes

I’m not sure what you mean

1 Like

I’m sure there’s a great reason why you’ll never post on this Grobbulus character you purport to have.

1 Like

This is my WOTLK character

1 Like

I trust Delimicus will be satisfactorily convinced that you’re not Garmuck.

garmuck/lfg/lfr/etc used the noob servers new player creation auto picks out lol.

also they are usually level 10’s in exile island gear.

1 Like

Interesting.

9 Likes

Go back to retail furry. No one here wants to play that degenerate scalie fetish expansion.

16 Likes

One, it ain’t a ghost town on Pagle.
Two, I’d take a potential ghost town over a bunch of dragons and fox people.

8 Likes

This is the weirdest cope post

1 Like

I play both and Wrath is a ghost town (I’m on Grobb)

when i read posts like these while im standing in grobbulus Dalaran surrounded by hundreds of players

:roll_eyes:

5 Likes

These people believe you are my alt because anytime people point how dead this already dying game is, they have to discredit it by saying that it’s my alt saying it.

3 Likes

lol expose her

The place where everyone raid logs and sits afk, where they just recently removed layers?

Lol

1 Like

Everyone knows t7 in wotlk is really boring and everyone also knows new expansions are generally super exciting.

Doesn’t mean wotlk sucks or dragonflight is amazing.

Breathe. Give it a bit. Enjoy the holidays with your family. Come back for ulduar in January rdy to pump

1 Like

You’re not 2100. I know almost everyone at that rating and up on Grobb.

Honestly, if this is true then that’s good news for the genre, Blizzard, and gamers. It means they’re back to making (and focussing on) quality new content rather than rehashing “old favourites”.

This is a good thing. Classic really should be for enthusiasts. It’s not a flagship for the MMO genre. If WoTLKC became Blizzards main focus that is basically an admittance that they’ve given up on the genre.

New content should be where it’s at. Retail being good, is a good thing. It should be generating more interest then Classic.