Is this 1942?

The best part is, your avatar has an angry face. Everything you say is 100x meaner by default.

Quit mean mugging my screen

absolutely.
I believe in what it says, in context and as a whole.
I think either I stand WITH my country and its founding documents that afforded me my freedoms, or I should move to a country Im more comfortable in.

You people? Victim? Popular?

can you NOT use such aggressive wording please?

THANKS.

/uncle grandpa voice
Good mornin!

1 Like

dont hate on my angry fat druid. hes not mean mugging hes hungry

1 Like

this where its going.

1 Like

6 Likes

Hangry* lol

2 Likes

That is the statement of either a child or a troll

1 Like

It’s also a sub level 70 sock puppet toon, a surprise to nobody.

Are you really pulling the “nobody truly wants this” pseudo-argument? I mean then counterpoint: “Everyone actually wants this.” Easy to dismiss both sides of that coin, no? I stand by the assertion that I would prefer a server where my dark sense of humor isn’t suppressed because it might get me banned.

And obviously there are things that get you in legal trouble for saying them. Whatever moderation is happening now towards that could be applied.

But that’s falls into a layer above “bannable” and more “federal prisonable,” obvo.

That has little to nothing to do with getting banned because you swore at someone and they weaponized reporting against you.

I agree that blizzard wouldn’t want the headache because they would become radioactive regarding who would pay $$$ to support them / it. I’m guessing steelseries wouldn’t be on board to support that game that has the equivalent of a 4chan message board as a server.

2 Likes

I don’t tweet and I rarely browse it, don’t even have an account
 But from what little I do know it seems like the community notes have been a good addition.

2 Likes

If you truly are, then this year would be a time that you voted against party and for country?

Think 1984,1917 or maybe 1935ish might be the analogy you’re going for.

1942 makes me think they put in vehicle bar game where we bomb Germany.

I literally cant say anything about being sub 70 avatar lol.

I use mine to dissociate my
 uhh, controversial opinions on the forums from the guild I’m in.

What does 1942 have to do with any of this?

Remains to be seen how that pans out. They just slew their main road block to advertising, a “non-profit” that they alleged was engaging in rico violations in a bid to freeze X out of advertising revenue.

They didn’t seem very confident of their innocence either, since they rapidly disbanded and scurried into the shadows after that.

Relevant to these :cold_face: :peach: threads

11 Likes

Im of no party.
I vote for the idiots i believe will do the least amount of damage.

1 Like