Is this 1942?

X/twitler has lost value pretty deeply, so while it is a glowing pool of toxicity, it is not making money.

1 Like

Exactly.
you have the FREEDOM to speakā€¦you dont have the freedom to not be punished for some of the things you say.

3 Likes

It would definitely not be. Thatā€™s like claiming 4chan is the most popular website on the internet. It would be the most popular server among degenerates who happily engage in behavior like that and nothing more. Iā€™d like to think that most people log in to the game to have fun, be nice, and make friends.

3 Likes

Honestly, I would not be surprised if that turned out to be the intent of the purchase all along. To run it into the ground, I mean.

Ironically, Im pro free speech, conservative, constitutionalistā€¦and yeahā€¦I liked twitter BEFORE Musk took over a lot better.

3 Likes

You missed the rest of the context in that message which is important. If youā€™re raging at someone in whispers, one might say youā€™re the crybaby.

3 Likes

I gotta say when I first saw this thread I didnā€™t think ā€œmemes cause brainrotā€ was gonna be a thing people mentioned.

I suspect there is more to this story. There always is.

i dont get banned or in trouble because im smarter than u bunch. also genius move to call someone names while talking about the social contract. yea your way better than me doing ot publicly. at least im smart enough to not do it publicly.

cant speak for everyone only myself. i dont start nothing i just respond thus the i tell people what i really think. but yes if you cant handle seeing the words when you chose to see them your a cry baby and maybe the internet is to much for you.

acting like a adult means using adult words that cause said crybabies to cry so maybe they should get thicker skin or learn to adapt better

it would totally be a meme server but it would also be popular for the same reason. theres no bannable offence for stuff like that and then theres obviously going to far with stuff like that and then yes getting in trouble as you should

1 Like

Oh I got it, and you are 100% correct.
I was just exploiting an opportunity to make a point.

Iā€™m certain I share some values with you after the time weā€™ve spent going back and forth here and while I donā€™t think itā€™s worse Iā€™m also very convinced that itā€™s not actually better either.

Itā€™s just getting started. Thereā€™s no doubt in my mind that this thread is going places I never thought possible.

1 Like

itā€™s 2024, can you really say you are a ā€œconstitutionalistā€? :sweat_smile: :speak_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :see_no_evil:

Can you not say good morning to me please?

THANKS.

2 Likes

funny part?
I had some problems over there prior to musk taking overā€¦obviously my political views didnt jibe too well often enough.
But since Musk took over my account has literally been shadowbanned entirely lol.
Not even the old owners did that to me.

and nothing Im doing there has changed.

2 Likes

Only 13 posts in. Everyone take a shot!

3 Likes

Only smarter than the ones who get banned. Significantly less smart than the people who just, oh idk, donā€™t behave that way. :woman_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

Truly this is just like Greg Owlā€™s 1894.

1 Like

I actually kind of expected just on the title this one was gonna get 404ā€™d by now.

Oh well, I guess we get to see where this whole :poop:show is going.

3 Likes

yea you people who play the victim card are alot more popular now

2 Likes