Is this 1942?

I mean this isn’t true. I was reported in 2006 or 2007 for a non-swearing insult. It’s 100% just whatever the community feels like at the time is offensive can get you reported. Easy solution is to just use voice and guild chat.

1 Like

1942 is a vertically scrolling shooter by Capcom that was released as an arcade video game in 1984. Designed by Yoshiki Okamoto, it was the first game in the 194X series, and was followed by 1943: The Battle of Midway.

1942: The Pacific Air War is combat flight simulation developed and published by MicroProse for the PC on the DOS operating system in 1994. It is based on the U.S. and Japanese Pacific War conflict from 1942 to 1945. An expansion pack, 1942: The Pacific Air War – Scenario, was released in 1995. A sequel, European Air War, was released in 1998. Tommo purchased the rights to 1942 and digitally publishes it through its Retroism brand in 2015.

I’m dealing with Trudeau and all the things that entails up here in the Canadas, and believe me when I say it ain’t any better at all.

1 Like

You know how you can be a paying customer in a store or bar or whatever, and if you’re disruptive or break their rules they can kick you out? Yeah, it’s like that. Blizz let you into their bar expecting a certainly level of behaviour, and you failed to adhere. Do better next time.

3 Likes

Because all memes are braindead and books don’t need to necessarily be so.

Mind you, I’m not saying memes are bad (although I do think they are) but they are gross oversimplifications of complicated topics. So they per definition have to be braindead as they cannot convey the full scope of what they are commenting on.

1 Like

It’s a bit like a frog eating popcorn :smiley:

1 Like

Setting>Desktop Site if you’re android. It shows better there.

that movie went from a comedy to a guideline to the future. at this point all we got to look forward to is ow my balls

1 Like

yeah and you self-censor “pos” because you’re disallowed from using the full language because why, exactly?

And OP aside, lets not pretend people bait people into “bannable offenses” and “win the argument” by leveraging the ban in their favor.

It’s a problem of moderation, and the line has to be drawn somewhere. They would lose their precious ESRB rating if they allowed chat to happen uncensored, but where do they draw the line / effectively handle the difference between simply raunchy chat and harassment.

2 Likes

I don’t believe you.gif

7 Likes

Oh, duh. Yeah I see the pepe now. :+1:

1 Like

How do you know they reported you with multiple of their characters?

2 Likes

Most memes are braindead. I think talking in memes is the leading cause of brainrot. I can agree with that.

“1984” is more of a meme for someone claiming a private company is censoring their freedom of speech. Invoking “1984” in this case, being the meme.

1 Like

Think this is a good gif to convey it?

4 Likes

Did we?
Cuz no we didn’t.
Someone called 1984 a meme, which just further proves dissociation.

dang…pepe was the name I forgot :smiley:

Between this, the 1942 stuff, and some other context clues im starting to think “disagree” is probably a bit light of a word for what happened, dont you?

2 Likes

sick of this complain…
do you have regular edition?
upgrade your stuff! it just $50…
isn’t that good price you get mount, tmog ,pet, toy, stone, and early access??
if you can’t pay $50… hmmm,
I won’t say here but you know you life is… something … wrong… :expressionless:

Are you lost?

4 Likes

I mean there was a thread with that guy calling it 1984 for another thread to be deleted or something…or was that the EN EU forum?

1 Like