Is this 1942?

I know. It’s worth keeping an eye on just for the few times it happens.

So that was you dancing on my corpse and not rezzing me? >.>

As I read down through the comments, and at the end looked back at the OP and noticed his guild name…

It’s not that people are more offended these days, it’s that more of those who are offended are starting to say they are offended. Say whatever you like, but understand that others can also say things, too.

The “Shrodingers Doucebag” meme comes to mind here…

1 Like

Vrak: “Not this crap again.”

deletes thread

5 Likes

True, sometimes Vrak straps on his hazmat suit and peaks in here.

4 Likes

Sorry Elon, Freedom of speech doesn’t mean freedom from consequences or from being held accountable.

2 Likes

By your logic aren’t you breaking those rules right now according to someone?

2 Likes

No my friend, it’s 1984.

1 Like

I hope that’s the case or at least an email response as to what it’s for. Either way oh well lol guess I just won’t talk to anyone in game again :dracthyr_shrug:

two men are standing next to each other and one is saying oh dip

1 Like

I always chuckle when folks sound off about a ban they got, only to get a ban on the forums too!

:laughing:

The universe is talking to you OP, you need to listen.

2 Likes

It’s an cooldown for 5min. :kissing_heart: :+1:

1 Like

its still weird that just recently stuff said in whispers could be used for a ban… i remember being told by a gm “go for it” when i questioned the lack of punishment for someone who can verbally assault you in whispers because there are no repercussions. told him ill start doing it to and got the go for it. blizzard has always supported toxicity so the fact there trying to reign it in now is hilarious. its a online game that has a mature filter… if you click that off you shouldnt be able to cry about words said because you chose to see those words . being able to report spam was something everyone pointed out with the new social contract and them trying to enforce this crap. talking to random people in this game is dangerous and overrated as everyone gets offended easily and goes and crys to blizzard about it or just abuses it because troling is even easier now.

2 Likes

lol.
yeah, some of the behavior I saw when I was an AH goblin was really funny.
One guy…good lord…dude musta had ‘stupid’ tattooed on his face or something.
Literally GAVE me thousands of gold trying to LOWER the price of some bags.
He kept posting them low, Id buy and flip…hed post more low…Id buy and flip…then for some reason it looked like HE was buying MY bags, and posting them lower to drive the price down…which I proceeded to buy lower and flip again.

A few thousand gold richer…it finally ended lmao

1 Like

Book, not meme. But yes.
But why would you expect someone claiming something that is quite literally impossible to happen would care about getting things right. The only way the OP got reported would’ve been if they had responded back to the people whispering them.

Which… considering how they have been acting here…

You can probably see where I’m going with this.

4 Likes

Didn’t we just burry 1984 a few days ago x)

Duhmerica is a lot closer to Idiocracy than 1984 at this point.

1 Like

:popcorn: :popcorn: this is going places…

Uh. Yeah…no.

1 Like

Why not both? :thinking:

1 Like