Is it just me or is Wrath gameplay very boring?

I play Fury and this is my rotation in a 1 - 2 hour raid:

Heroic Strike → WW/BT → Slam on proc

Occasional buffs like 2 more buttons every couple mins.

Rogue Rotation is literally just Envenmom and Rupture.

Mage is even worse they only spam Arcane Blast and Missiles every now and then and can top DPS.

All while people are pressing their 2 - 3 button rotation, they stare at the DPS meters hoping they can climb a little bit ahead of the other guy pressing his 2 - 3 button rotation so they can feel accomplished.

Idk maybe i’m just getting too old for Classic gameplay, Wrath seems incredibly boring class design and rotation wise.

1 Like

Classic gameplay is very boring and simple. The fun of Classic doesn’t come from the game itself but the people you play it with.

Likely the opposite.

4 Likes

brother wioth how much time u spend on the forums i don’t think u play at all

10 Likes

You’ve made posts complaining about the game just about every day. Why not just play retail?

4 Likes

DF not out yet.

Why not give something like Elden Ring a shot then? Why play Wrath when you clearly don’t like it?

2 Likes

Weren’t you complaining about the game yesterday?

Today actually. But I only have the one complaint. He seems to like nothing about the game.

3 Likes

On a mega server it’s tough to find people to vibe with, everyone seems to constantly be on the move interactions seem minimal.

Retail rotations aren’t any harder.

I never said Retail was hard either, I play Classic more atm so just an observation I made.

I’M LITERALLY HAVING THE BEST TIME OF MY LIFE I’M SO HAPPY WRATH CAME OUT

4 Likes

then dont play on a mega server? im on eranikus and its chill

Erankius is 1 sided, i’m on Grobb because it’s the only balanced server left.

You’re silly, eranikus is 60/40. I’m on alliance and have had zero issue doing anything at any hour of the day.

i like the 3-4 button rotations more than the retail “whack a mole” hit every button that lights up

another garmuck s*** post. WOOHOO

1 Like

he’s said he’s going to play dragonflight , unlikely , I dont think any game will satisfy him.

Sorry too risky, ally will slowly die out with that kind of imbalance i’ve see it happen before.

Yeah to each their own, I just don’t think 3 button rotations are that fun or interesting. Imagine doing this for an entire expansion lol.

Garmuck, I agree with this post whole heartedly. I’m already raid logging, and everyone will eventually be in my spot. What else is there to do after the initial grind?

I don’t find pvp fun, never have. So I just raid log and do m+ on retail

At least raiding is fun for two hours, I guess. WOTLK is fun raiding but anything else? ehhh I don’t need heroics anymore unless it’s for hierlooms, don’t need to do professions, don’t need gold, i have nothing to do lol

1 Like