Is anyone super invested in more diversity and inclusion in WoW?

No, keep the wow game a fantasy game, not filled with RL drama and politics. We play wow to get away from this kind of stuff, not see more of it. All we(true wow fans, not fakes), is a good game with a good director and storywriters.

3 Likes

You really really should read the Form Code of Conduct you agreed to. Your post was not cool, nor was the reference. Posting about account actions and moderation is also against the rules.

This is kind of textbook “how to get suspended”. You already got suspended for it and you reposted it?! :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

I don’t know that position, and I don’t plan on losing.

Lost last week.

I don’t have a drinking problem, I have it all figured out.

How do I know when I’ve drinken too much? All the beers gone.

2 Likes

Most of the Blizz posts I have seen are 
dismayed. Let me put it like that.

1 Like

It’s just a safety position to roll people into if they pass out, supposed to reduce risk of choking.

Yeah I believe you roll them on thier stomach? Or is it thier side?

Side, with bottom arm out for support, top arm’s hand resting under cheek and i think top knee out to avoid them rolling back.

2 Likes

To their side.

1 Like

It’s stupid, who did I insult? Groomers? Or am I not allowed to say that? I read the rules I don’t like them though, and the double standard they put on some people than others. Why don’t they suspend people that said way worse than I did. I was even walking on egg shells with what I said there!

2 Likes

No.

The Devs have 2 options;

(1) Make a good game and focus on making things that the players actually want, and your players will return.

(2) Get Woke, Go Broke.

That’s about it.

2 Likes

Inclusion: yes I’m all for welcoming one more race, DF brings us a new race that’s just awesome. Each time there’s a new race I go nuts with my Prismatic Reflector.

Diversity: From what I have seen Dracthyr doesn’t look like any race I have seen in WoW, can’t wait to learn more about their diet, ecology, history, 

Am I invested? Well, I can talk about personal experience nothing more, I admit that I zoom in to look at some TMog, or to see how a player managed to customize a character, but I can’t really do more than send a whisper such as “hey cool TMog” and things like that. Sometimes I a take a screenshot.

This thread is a bit of a dumpster fire but I’m 100% okay with other people being represented in all forms of media.
I’ve seen people who look like me in games, tv and movies as far back as I can remember in my 42 years on this planet.
Even from a company as “woke” as Disney they have more white male leads by far than anything else. Take the MCU for example; Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Starlord, Doctor Strange, Hawkeye, Spiderman, Hulk, Ant-Man and Loki - 10 white male leads. Compared to Captain Marvel, Scarlet Witch(co-lead with Vision played by white male), Black Panther, Shang-Chi, Moon Knight, and Falcon(co-lead with Winter Soldier).
You got 4 non white male leads, 1 solo white female lead and 2 white female leads with white male co-stars.

Diversity in media is a good thing.
Let that teen kid unsure of their place in life see themselves on a screen like I got to. Give them heroes and characters that look like them. It won’t hurt anyone, I promise.

2 Likes

I love your post! Exactly that!

Especially this 

“Diversity in media is a good thing.
Let that teen kid unsure of their place in life see themselves on a screen like I got to. Give them heroes and characters that look like them. It won’t hurt anyone, I promise.”

2 Likes

We don’t get that far. But this is something good to know as one never knows. :+1:

1 Like

Race shouldn’t matter. If you’re wanting a certain race for something you’re either pushing an agenda or racist yourself. The teachings of MLK really fell in deaf ears.

2 Likes

Avoiding the question
 :yawning_face: if you’re going to spread nonsense at least be prepared to defend it.

Projecting again I see.

Wasn’t spouting anything. I said exactly what many are thinking. Keep the checklist garbage out and make a good game. Simple as that little troll.

2 Likes

So, when was the last time anyone had Big League Chew?

Now that I am unbanned, I still do not care what Tuullnn thinks.