[Into the Dunes] Quest isn't working properly

Still an issue for my Tauren toon.

I would assume a quest tracker is an external tool. Assuming that is correct…why would you tell your customer to check with a third party…so ridiculous.

I have not tried the quest by turning off addons but I did have 0 issues prior to the 9.2.5 patch now that I think about it with addons on. I needed to get Heritage armor on all toons except HMT.

3 of them went through Voldun without issue. Since 9.2.5 its broken. Seems a pretty clear connection between the 2 events.

Then again OP mentions no addons so…hmmmm. Even used the appropriate thread to post the issue. Maybe the forums arent an official bug report? Wonder what the purpose of this is then lol. Borntoorun also submitted a ticket.

I wonder if Cross Faction bugged the quest and made the player appear to be the wrong faction for this particular quest somehow.

Editing…this topic has been tackled on this thread as well. I will be reading it in full but thought I would bring it to others attention if it doesnt get by other players looking up the same thing

1 Like